Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post a picture of your bike!

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

This is her ... lots of bells etc. She has a USB Pwr Cmndr and ...

Well feck me if that isn't the biggest USB Dongle I've ever seen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Would you lot stop with the homo-erotic bike jokes !!! :rolleyes:

There's enough of that going on over on biker.ie.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

here's my 1999 XJR 1300, I've had this about four months and managed to put up about 15000km with about 6500km of that touring around Europe. I totally satisfied my lust for speed (for the moment) but will buy something faster next year as above 130mph you tend to get battered by the wind - it wears you out eventually.

P5120266.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

XJR wrote:
    here's my 1999 XJR 1300

Nice. I like those bikes. Aaaah torque.....

L.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I know I have a WHOLE thread about my new bike already :D , but me being a gready little b*llox I thought I'd stick a pic in here to keep this thread up to date.

13102006015.jpg

This is the new 2006 ER6-F (Ninja 650R in the USA) . No relation to the ER5, new engine , new frame (thank god) and plenty of POOWWAH :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chippy01

To all that may be interested.
    Here is my '88 Honda Magna. AKA the SuperMagna.

C.jpg
    For riding alone.

F.jpg
    Or with company

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Need sun-glasses just to look at that on Chippy.. Were the piccies taken in 1988? :) Looks good as new..
    Your gate could do with a lick of paint though.. :D

Need sun-glasses just to look at that on Chippy.. Were the piccies taken in 1988? :) Looks good as new..
    Your gate could do with a lick of paint though.. :D

Thanks for the compliment, Krusty.:o
    Just the result of a lot of TLC and endless polishing.
    The top pic was taken last year, while the bottom pic was taken about a month ago.

This is what it looked like when I bought it four years ago.:(
    A.jpg
    It ran strong, but it looked a little tired.
    Now it looks as good as it runs.:D

And the gate? I am heading for the rustic look. Nearly there, I think. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Chippy01 wrote:
    Thanks for the compliment, Krusty.:o
    Just the result of a lot of TLC and endless polishing.
    The top pic was taken last year, while the bottom pic was taken about a month ago.

This is what it looked like when I bought it four years ago.:(
    A.jpg
    It ran strong, but it looked a little tired.
    Now it looks as good as it runs.:D

And the gate? I am heading for the rustic look. Nearly there, I think. ;)

Lovely bike alright, has the looks of a crusier, but the fun of a superbike (almost) :D
    What sort of money would one of these set you back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

sold my rs250 recently and bought a gsxr600k1
    but heres the gsxr1000k6 ive had since february
    gsxr1k6.jpg

• Advertisement

BigCon wrote:
    Lovely bike alright, has the looks of a crusier, but the fun of a superbike (almost) :D
    What sort of money would one of these set you back?

I probably paid over the odds for it when I got it, but it was what I wanted. It is classed as a cruiser, but that V-4 engine has oodles of grunt. The V-65 (1100cc Magna) was the fastest road bike available when it was launched back in the mid-eighties. It took Yamaha to introduce the V-Max to beat it.
    Mine is not overly tricked out compared to some examples in the states. Check out the galleries on www.supermagna.com and check out the history. Not many were made.
    But these babies are very rare. I only know of about four others in Ireland, and three of those are in Dublin.
    E-Bay (U.S) prices have been steady at about $2,500 - $3,500 for the past few years, but lately the prices have been topping $5,000+.
    A resprayed American Import 700cc version with no extras sold on motormarket.ie last week for €2,395, (somebody got a bargain). But the rarity is starting to push the price up, providing you can find them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

391326_4410900836521_456235292_n.jpg

Finally managed to get a pic of my bike , just headin out in the sun for a quick run round wooohoooo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭war_child

Can one of the lads tell embed the image on this page so it just shows without being clicked as the img tag aint workin for me , cheers lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

Ah stuff it old fashioned way it is so ,

011.jpg

got this animal of a machine last weekend - Honda CB125E- must be putting out at least 8bhp :D

IMAG0357.jpg

Nice, ideal started bike. Did you buy it new? What price would something like that be in Oz lad?

Here's my CBR600F when I picked it up back in March with my mates 'Blade in the background.
    CBR600F and CBR900RR.JPG
    V!PER wrote: »
    Nice, ideal started bike. Did you buy it new? What price would something like that be in Oz lad?

got it new, $2680 all in, ride away price. wanted to get something similar to what i had at back home, vfr750 or cbr but the prices are ridiculous for secondhand bikes.
    scudster wrote: »
    Here's my CBR600F when I picked it up back in March with my mates 'Blade in the background.
    CBR600F and CBR900RR.JPG

LOVE them old type Blades in the tiger colours and the drilled fairings!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭batman_oh

What's with the bump of the 6 year old thread it's very confusing!
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Please post pics in the new thread.

This one is now closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement