Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Broad Band connection problem

• 03-08-2006 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

The last two nights in a row IrishBroadBand Ripwave service has cut out at 1am in the Blackrock, Dublin. Is there an easy way of finding out why? I mean without having to phone them, I tried to call them before about a problem and they just gave me the run around. Anyone else ever notice this? I'm new to Irish Broad Band.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I suggest you go and have a look at all threads complaining about irish broadband in the broadband forum.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=259

And yes the connection is not stable and yes thier phone support is horrendus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,998 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Get used to it connection drops, ping spikes, packet loss and bad customer service from people who have had the life drained out of them from angry customers. On the plus side, huge upload and no download limits.

Advertisement