Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Survivor Round (I cant remember) The Vote

Options
  • 03-08-2006 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

Now that we are all unbanned. Its time to get this damn thing over with.

I did what everyone wanted me to do and put up a series of questions. Dajaffa and Blush did them. thanks girls.

I cant remember the Q's so I cant give you the answers cause Im really not bothered looking them up . Somone post them and Ill give the answers.

Here come the vote . 4 people left

Apathy! APATHY! 6 votes

Elmo
    0%
    Blondie
    100%
    ChinafootarbeitsscheuerirlrobinsDave!Blowfishdajaffa 6 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Blondie
    A very tough one, but I decided to vote for elmy cos blondie's been here longer.

Plus I seem to have a masochistic streak a mile long.
    *Eagerly awaits elmy's vengeful wrath*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

thats a hard one to vote on. If i vote elm she'll assault me with the tickles or something (or supposed tickles) and if i vote for blondie she'll kick my ass.
    Wheres the atari jaguar option? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Nooooooooooooooooo I was just pming you all the answers there :( I even went into the porterhouse at midnight specially to find out the privce of Chiller! Damn my procrastination, damn it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

are you taking the piss? you actually went in. im about to cry a little. somone cares .

/not sarcasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Blondie
    Well, now we have to keep her in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Blondie
    She's tryin to buy your votes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Grimes wrote:
    are you taking the piss? you actually went in. im about to cry a little. somone cares .

/not sarcasm
    Well I was inTemple Bar with my friends one evening and we decided to partake in the consumption of ale - so naturally I suggested Porterhouse!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Blondie
    I couldn't decide and then i remembered the many times blondie (who I've known for 19/20 years) made fun of my sister.

I also tossed a coin...

I LOVE U BOTH. IT WAS LIKE A DIVORCE AND CHOOSING BETWEEN KIDS.

I'M REALLY SORRY ELMO

are there anymore votes on this ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Blondie
    Sorry Elmyra but I have to go fro the beers veteran./

• Advertisement

Blondie
    Is grimsey away?... If there's another round/voting whatever will u leave it open until monday week cause I'm off to croatia tomorrow. I might bring back some wired croatian drink for start of term beers (there are start of term beers aren't there?)

Oooh + we're going to play football too someday, and poker. We should do poker too :)

im still here. Dajaffa you actually cornered me in Jervis street about 2 hours ago . Was going to leave the last 3 rounds till college starts and more people are on boards. That and Im going away .

Blondie
    Admit it you wanted to be cornered (the excitment of seeing you just proved too great...)

well at least you didnt lose bowel control. Which has happened in the past , admit it :p

anyway survivor will continue september 11th

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

DAMN JOO!

Enjoy Thailand mit its Ladyboytasticness.

*Sobs silently at lack of self-humiliation in the interim*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Blush_01 wrote:
    DAMN JOO!

Enjoy Thailand mit its Ladyboytasticness.

*Sobs silently at lack of self-humiliation in the interim*
    You know, you're still free to smear [insert generic foodstuff here] over your face and take pictures, if you really want to. :p

Advertisement