Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skating in a Water Park?, Fun! video

Options
  • 03-08-2006 3:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hey guys,

After watching Diggnation , episode 56 they guys dugg a story about some skaters in the US that broke into a water slide park and made a skating video doing some cool stuff. Thought you's might like to check it out. I am not a skater myself, although my friend is, so I am not a great judge on whether their video is cool or not.

The story is here and the video is here . Enjoy.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I skayeboard but... seriously... I want to do that lol, thats sooooo good!

Thanks for sharing:D

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

i blade wen i can, and that was sweet!! hehe, dont think the national aquatic centre is the place tho!!! hah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

Yea man that rocks! I skateboard but to do that would be way cool! Thanks for sharing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Wow that looks fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

haha thats savage, seen it on extreme channel there 2/3 weeks ago at 3am int he morning! You should see the first atlanta waterpark session, its insane!

The chap with the long afo hair is called julian Bah, hes like 17 i think? He tried that gap in the last one aswell a few times, hasnt been landed..

Never the less, we now have some new transition ideas for a skatepark! haha

Class clip, good find!

• Advertisement
Advertisement