Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

You just can't win!

Options
  • 03-08-2006 7:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

N32, almost at Bewleys, the bus lane ends AS IT CLEARLY SAYS END OF BUS LANE (:D ) and two lanes appear, one eventually leading to a left turn at Hilton.

So I'm driving along yesterday, get to the end of bus lane, indicate coming up to it and when the lane ends, I move into it at once.

So as I'm now in the lane minding my own business, two cars indicate to move into it, I oblige the first car and let them in and next of all, second car (guy in a wannabe 4X4) starts blasting the horn. I just keep moving with the traffic and he moves in behind me, as I look in my mirror he's shaking his head.

I could've flown down the bus lane WAY before it ends like a lot of people do.

I had plenty of opportunity at the lights to jump out and point out that it's not my fault that he didn't move at the first opportunity but I just wasn't bothered.

Sh1t or get off the pot drivers!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭Archeron

I think this type of behaviour is increasing where other drivers f*ck up and think its your fault for not doing the same thing. I posted a while back about an incident that actually had my jaw dropping.
    Driving at 50kmph in a 50kmph, a lady in a lovely big 4x4 was right up my ass. She decided to overtake on a hill, on a continuous white line, outside a school. To top it all off, she had a kid about 3 years old unbelted and bouncing around on the front passenger seat, and as she sped up on the wrong side of the road, she spent ALL her time glaring at me and not looking at the road in front at all because I had the cheek to delay her, or not move out of her way. Unbelievable.

Advertisement