Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap accomodation in Galway city..this wkend...

Options
  • 03-08-2006 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone can help me out...

...It's kinda last minute, but just looking a for cheapish b&b, hostel or even campsite near the city for Fri and Sat for 2 people.
    I rang a few places already but they are booked out (not surprisingly).
    Just wondering if anyone can maybe give me the names and numbers of a few other places to try.
    I've googled some places, but I'm sure there's more that I dont know about.

All help greatly appreciated! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

well i did offer Ms Baby!!

Seriously though, i can give you the number of the place we got our appartment off but it didn't come cheap 500 euro for Fri - Sun for 2 of us, pretty expensive but hey we like luxury plus we booked it on Monday

If you want the num give me a shout

BTW You will be fine going to Salthill camping, theres always plenty of room in the camping sections in the caravan parks - we always used to do it a few years back, just walk in and you'll be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Spider_Baby

THanks Empirix,
    Just Pm'd you there.

If all else fails...keep that patch of grass outside your apt free! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

pm sent

Advertisement