Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

healthy fast food in dublin city center

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

thanks for the feed back........

vegetarian/vegan
    interesting, but i like meat in my food, so they wouldn't realy apeal to me on a regular basis.

o'brians
    it's a sandwitch bar, yes it can be healthy, but i'm looking for more of a feed, somthing hot.

subway
    they're ok, bit sick of em, bit sloppy, they're not that healthy either, you can't realy sit down and eat your food either, some have seating but not much.

epicurian food hall (food hall off abby street)
    never realy liked this place, alway v busy, nothing realy that healthy, not that i remember anyway.

Wagamama
    not bad, yes the food is healthier than other fast foods, somtimes hard to get a seat, plus don't find it that filling for €10+

Kiera wrote:
    Lies!!!

Lemon make savoury pancakes YUMMY!!

agree, i've been to both, and lemon is nicer, more choice.

Femmy wrote:
    well they are hardly that healthy so..dont they have to be fried or something to cook them...Wraps or something would be healthier..

they're done on a hot round slab. they're not greesy/oily at all.

i'd say the crep it's self is not v fattening, just depends on what you want to add.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Wasn't O'Briens in Dun Laoghaire closed for a while by the Department of Health recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rob1891

I too love crepes and have just found a creperie thats the real deal. The name of the joint escapes me but its at the corner of Camden St & Kevin St right next door ro the Corner Stone Pub.
    Its run by two French girls and the crepes are spot on. On the savoury front there are three categories roughly trasnlating to simple, superior and exquisite (€4-€8 approx). Fillings are fresh and very tasty. On the sweet front how about chocolate and banana.... Great coffee and nice atmos too ;)
    It's called Fafies!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Nude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mystery lady

are you talking about fast food during the day or at night?
    i would say there is no such thing as healthy fast food after 6 o clock.
    before 6pm try blazing salads behind george's arcade

The Saint wrote:
    Nude

it's horrible overpriced muck.

had some sort of wrap thing, tasted like a cold chicken whopper (anyone that's eaten in burger king after 2am will know what this tastes like)

then i had some sort of healthy pasta meal thing. it was a tv dinner, served up in a cardboard box, tasting like cardboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Isn't that what health food is supposed to be? Recycled cardboard and wood chippings.

are you talking about fast food during the day or at night?
    i would say there is no such thing as healthy fast food after 6 o clock.
    before 6pm try blazing salads behind george's arcade

hmmm, where abouts? on georges street?

6pm closing's a bit early though, i don't finish work til 6, work in donnybrook.

if i'm meeting people in town, and want a quick healthy bite, it's gotta be open til at least 7/8pm.

• Advertisement
Advertisement