Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dear girl on the No.27 bus....

• 03-08-2006 12:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

.....Please dont brush your long greasy hair in front of me on the top deck. I could see all the dust flying out of it and all the caked up gunk that you havent bothered to wash out in at least a week.

Would it really be too much work to have a shower before you leave the house in the morning? Or even have the time to brush your manky mop at home? If you cut out some of those split ends you might find it sits better on your unwashed scalp.

Im normally pretty tolerant. I dont care if someones hair is a mohican in bright blue and pink. Just so long as its clean then we'll get along fine. Just so long as youre not shakin' and flakin' in my face before Ive had my coffee.

Sorry. Grouchy this morning.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Sounds rather disgusting alright. Greasy hair is just horrible and pretty inexcuseable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I dare you to carry a bottle of shampoo in your handbag in case you see her again. Just walk over, soundlessly hand it to her and disembark. I would pay to see this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

No way. She a feral knack and Ive grown rather fond of having the full use of my arms over the course of my life. Continuing to do so, whilst not something I think about everyday, does rank quite highly on my "body parts Id like to keep intact" list.

I saw a forfeit from a dare one time where a girl had to walk onto a bus that her mates had gotten onto the stop before and she had to do the "Wooah....woah.....coca cola" tune like on the ad that was out a couple of years ago.
    Morto!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

maybe leaving her hair go manky and then brushing it infront of a busload of people was HER dare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

While I agree that is absolutly disgusting, was the bus full? Cause I would of just moved seats. But ya ewh!

• Advertisement
Advertisement