Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurray!

Options
  • 03-08-2006 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭

I can announce this now....as we're over any potential hurdles (having had our 3rd scan). My wife and I are going to have a baby in early January. I can't wait. :D

We have a child already...but I'm not his "biological" father, so I've never done the nappies and late nights thing (except on family members....but that doesn't count). :)

As some of you are aware, we had two miscarriages last year, which I found to be really tough (2nd one was only discovered at the 12 week scan.:() so this is all the more welcome. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Ah brilliant, good to hear. Congrats Khannie and Mrs.Khannie. Hope the baby turns out happy and healthy. Joy ftw! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

nice one, great news.

set up a boards account for the child now! youngest ever poster :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Oh Wow Khannie congratualtions to you both !
    I hope all goes well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Thanks very much lads. :D

khannie = pig in s**t. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

So will ut2k7 arrive with your other bundle of joy so you can make the best of your time off and late nights, it is possible to wear the baby in a sling and play or rock the crib with your foot and play.

Heavens you may have to make a recording of the game play sounds to get the little on off to sleep when they get older :D

• Advertisement

LOL

foot-cribbing while playing should be easy-peasy.........I mean...I can already do a backward diagonal double wall dodge jump. ;)

Seriously though.....I've seen what happens to those with newborns......gameplay's the 2nd thing to go by the wayside.....sleep being the first. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭greys

Congratulations!

Always a pleasure to see an excited father-to-be! And I can imagine how happy you and your wife are!

Best of luck with everything, Khannie!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

Yay baby!

Congrats Khannie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

Happy days Khannie! Congratulations to you both!!

Thanks lads (in a gender-neutral sense ;)). :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement