Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adhesive Felt coaster to protect wood floor

• 03-08-2006 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anywhere that sells adhesive felt to use as coasters for my suite of funriture and table and chairs. We are putting in a new solid Oak floor and i woudl liek to protect it as much as possible.

Putting felt on the underside of the legs of tables and chairs seems like a good plan, i just don't know where to find it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Hoagy

There are several listings on eBay at the moment selling packets of felt floor protectors.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭hughm

nice one, i will have a look.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,472 ✭✭✭✭Alun

hughm wrote:
    Does anyone know of anywhere that sells adhesive felt to use as coasters for my suite of funriture and table and chairs. We are putting in a new solid Oak floor and i woudl liek to protect it as much as possible.

Putting felt on the underside of the legs of tables and chairs seems like a good plan, i just don't know where to find it.
    Any DIY store like Woodies etc. You can either get already cut-out pieces in different shapes and sizes (circles, squares), or for bigger furniture you can get a bigger sheet that you can just cut to size for the legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

B&Q sell it for a fiver a pack, it has felt pads and rubber cups.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭hughm

Thanks,

I managed to get 5 sets of 38 Felt pads on ebay for €15 including post. That should be about enough.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 croandsin

I am looking for floor protectors for large base barstools about 15" diam, anyone know where I can get these ?

Advertisement