Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you like to see in the next GTA game?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

A higher limit to the height you can take the planes. I want to be able to do loop the loops with that passenger plane you get in the airport.

A bigger array of planes that can shoot
    More missions where you have to use planes

rename the game Grand Theft Aero ................................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

no :( that would be crap!! cars and motorbikes are still the main focus for transportation really as theres more of them in the game. (unless that changed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

Seasons, representing passing of time. It would be awesome if wet/icy roads affected driving. And, how slick would it be if as you passed missions on one island, you could see the developmnt in construction of a bridge to the next island? You can get to that island when the bridge is finally finished.
    Or how about if you could only get to one island in winter, when the water freezes and you can walk or drive over it?
    Hard to reconcile with being able to swim and fly. I'm sure they'll think of something!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

hmm, not sure if this has been posted already but how about natrual disasters: earthquakes, tornados and monsoons. SimCity stylee!

haha you cycle along and suddenly you are taken up into a tornado!!
    deadly idea, might be a tad too realistic though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonko

Realstic vehicle damage, not just a pile of presets.
    More fluid engine.
    Loads of stuff added since GTA3 that communities asked for seems like it's just been added for the sake of saying it's there. Things like boats, stealth, knives, food, girlfriends, etc. All useless, and implimented badly. So, you could make this point, less gimicky features.
    Better police AI
    Remove the eating system

I think that they are just trying to be careful in relation to not adding too much so that they don't actually ruin the gameplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 PJX2007

Multiplayer online would be good! I know there is MTA but it should be built in as a permenant fixture!

SA-MP / VC-MP and a shutdown project GTA Rumble are also there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

i would love to see a zero tolerance police force. ie you break a red light and police chase you.

would make the game much harder though. I would like the locations to change though; go to different locations around the world: England, France, Germany

It would have to be a level based game like the Driver series for that to happen.. I think being in one area lets you get acquainted with it and have fun in that area thats the beauty of GTA I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

swingking wrote:
    i would love to see a zero tolerance police force. ie you break a red light and police chase you.

would make the game much harder though. I would like the locations to change though; go to different locations around the world: England, France, Germany

ah i said that would be a bit much..and like 1 star for speeding and stuff?nah...id like to see kinda cities you have to fly to like in differnt Countries..like have say 2 for each..so like for e.g New york and wateva together then maybe like Hong Kong or maybe Italy...be good..but im sure everyone would love england anythin to get a change to be near the Queen..i remember in like the first pages someone saying when you go away for a bit cars are still there..i didnt find that in SA but in LCS for the ps2 they did..even if i went for ages..and the cops in LCS "JUST DONT CHASE ME" which i loved..you even get $50 for helping them catch someone there chasing..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

well once they dont make it too real like the getaway it will be a good game..like the way you die if ya get knocked down..and stuff..

Advertisement