Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sex thread banned for enter?

Options
  • 03-08-2006 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

why I cannot access that ?? do I have to pay ??? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Which thread?

If it's the Sex & Sexuality forum then that forum is only available to subscribers and mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Gabriel

what means
    "subscribers and mods", means that I have to pay to go there.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

yes
    that's what it means

king of wierd, isnt it!!! I can go for free to the lesbian , gay , bi, bla ,bla !! but I have to pay that ......:cool:
    good thinking!!!!!!:D

It wasn't originally intended as a way to gain subscribers. It was to be kept private due to the sensitive nature of the forum iirc. However, to the surprise of the Admins, it caused quite a few subscribers to come on board because of its creation.

• Advertisement

so what you mean ??:confused:
    the sex/sexuality is " sensitive" and the lesbian , gay, bi is "not sensitive" and you have to pay for that and the other is free???:cool: hmmmmmmmm....no much sence!!:D

OK, maybe sensitive was the wrong word: "descriptive" is maybe more apt.

Advertisement