Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Multiple Parking Tickets

Options
  • 03-08-2006 2:12pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Have just received a second ticket (on wife's car) in three days for showing an annual residence disc that expired on - wait for it - Tuesday.

So it looks like while I'm waiting for the renewal that f***er will continue to issue tickets?

There must be a new guy around the area. Lived there 2 years and have never even seen a warden. Only last week I got a ticket on my car though it was parked in an unmetered area in front of the gate... at least I can contest that one.

Probably nothing I can do - should have got the disc issued sooner. Just wondering if there's any comeback - or any limit to tickets per day/offence? :confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well if you have it paid from last tuesday or whenever it ran out you can contest the new ticket saying you were paid up for that time!! AFAIK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

You could scan it, photoshop it and place the new one in the disc holder. Worked for me on a long term basis.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

FX Meister wrote:
    You could scan it, photoshop it and place the new one in the disc holder. Worked for me on a long term basis.
    Was just thinking that... I work in Photoshoppe!

Only noticed the ticket/expiry yesterday so today is the first day we applied for a renewal...

Advertisement