Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watches for Men

• 03-08-2006 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi All,

Want to get my BF a cool watch for his BD, any recommendations?? Was looking on ebay at Fossil watches with the wide cuff which look pretty cool and only 50€, has anyone any other suggestions? Thanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

I would recommend those fossil wideband ones, I bought mine in NY and i have other watches that are more expensive but i prefer this one. And for around 50 euros thats pretty good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 447 ✭✭cerebus

DeiseGal wrote:
    Hi All,

Want to get my BF a cool watch for his BD, any recommendations?? Was looking on ebay at Fossil watches with the wide cuff which look pretty cool and only 50€, has anyone any other suggestions? Thanks :D

Have you got a budget? Might make it easier to come up with some recommendations.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

got a fossil watch too,they are pretty cool and good value.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

i have an armani ar0115 which i think is really nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

need to keep it under 50 euros though with a real armani i don't think that's possible.

no need to pimp your watch :p

and i'd imagine the birthday is long gone

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭colm-ccfc84

Cremo wrote:
    need to keep it under 50 euros though with a real armani i don't think that's possible.

no need to pimp your watch :p

and i'd imagine the birthday is long gone
    sorry didnt realise it had to be under 50!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

This probably isnt going to be well received but maybe you should consider getting him something else. Theres no decent watches for under 50euro as far as I know. A watch is a long term investment IMO, something you usually save up for a long time to buy. I've had mine 6 years now and it was well worth the extra expenditure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

I do know that but he has a really good going out watch anyway - was thinking of an everyday use watch he likes the big cuff ones and the fossil ones that you get here are 120€ whereas you buy them on the internet for about 50€. Really wanted to know if anyone had a fossil watch and if they found them any good.
    Thanks for your input anyway.

Advertisement