Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

OPEL Vectre 00 - Delco head unit needed

Options
  • 03-08-2006 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Recently my cd player in my 00 OPEL VECTRA ceased working. I would like to replace it with the same head unit as this particular head unit works nicely with my Morotorla Bluetooth Kit.

The make is DELCO and i've tried using google but with no joy. Does anyone know if any retailers carry these in stock?

I'm reluctant to go to an OPEL dealer as they'd probably rip me off and make me say thanks.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Peace wrote:
    Hi folks,

Recently my cd player in my 00 OPEL VECTRA ceased working. I would like to replace it with the same head unit as this particular head unit works nicely with my Morotorla Bluetooth Kit.

The make is DELCO and i've tried using google but with no joy. Does anyone know if any retailers carry these in stock?

I'm reluctant to go to an OPEL dealer as they'd probably rip me off and make me say thanks.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Try looking in a scrap yard or on eBay. Just make sure that the Vauxhall version is the same as Opel.

Advertisement