Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Finally Field Comander !!!

• 03-08-2006 3:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Got it yesterday
    its a ripp off of comand and conquer and advance wars ..but its on the psp and god damn its good 9/10 i played it all day yesterday while i was off sick , realy fast loading times and if you like turn based strategy its the beset (only) game for psp traded in loco roco for it so it was gna be a risk but it payed off .

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 52,004 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Quite interested in this. WAs laughing to myself since it looked like Sony were just trying to copy Advance Wars but then I saw the reviews. Seems very interesting. I might give it ago when it becomes cheap. Still have to beat the 3 advance wars games first :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

It's a clear rip-off of Advance Wars but is still pretty good in its own right.

Advertisement