Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

My dream last night that cheered me up!

• 03-08-2006 3:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

I had this dream last night where I was stuck on the south link in cork hitchhiking and this van full of half naked rugby guys stopped and let me and my daughter into the van. My daughter was having a laugh with the lads up the front and I was sitting between three muscular dudes who were kissing my neck and ear but I couldn't see their faces - one of them in particular was doing this more than the others. Then my daughter and myself proceeded to go on tour with the lads in some towns and I ended up getting together with the guy I liked and who revealed his face and was quite ugly. But I didn't mind - looks have never been my thing anyway. That has had to be one of the funniest dreams I've had is some time and the strangest and wierdly enough very comforting. Think I must need a big muscley man or something!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I love those dreams that put you in a good mood for the day... had a dream two days ago that made me feel really positive and up-beat, unusual for me.
    Last night was another leave-you-completely-and-utterly-freaked-out-for-hours dream though :(
    I often wonder if the dreams you don't remember have the same effect on your mood that day... sometimes I wake up in a really shítty mood and don't know why, so I'd say they probably do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

A pity it wasnt the Leinster team...how gay does that sound on my half, ill post anyway. To clarify im saying that Leinster are a better RUGBY team...lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Deer, I sure hope your daughter is of dating age!:o

Yes, those kind of dreams are always fun to have, especially when you recall the details.

The "no face" thing I believe is somewhat common. I think it is more the subconscious testing out new scenarios with someone already familiar to you and therefore the face is not necessary? (does that make sense? Prob not.)

L4L

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

iFight wrote:
    A pity it wasnt the Leinster team...how gay does that sound on my half, ill post anyway. To clarify im saying that Leinster are a better RUGBY team...lol

The Leinster team aren't a patch on the munster team both looks wise and rugby wise. Munster are legends!!

LFL - nah my daughter's six - she was just up the front charming the backsides off the lads like she normally does - getting them to give her sweets and money! I'd be common enough with the no face thing what your saying is completely making sense. But does that mean I'm testing out the idea in my mind of going on tour with a pile of sweaty half naked rugby players? Oh dear!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Deer wrote:
    The Leinster team aren't a patch on the munster team both looks wise and rugby wise. Munster are legends!!

LFL - I'd be common enough with the no face thing what your saying is completely making sense. But does that mean I'm testing out the idea in my mind of going on tour with a pile of sweaty half naked rugby players? Oh dear!

Beauty and the beast? Any King Kong you're thinking about? Might influence your dream?:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Deer

It now gets worse. Last night I had a really irksome dream whereby I was in a bar or somewhere like that and was constantly being pinched in the arse. I could actually feel the pain and I kept turning around and all these faceless guys just kept sniggering. I ended up getting really annoyed and woke up at 2.30 in the morning giving out!

Advertisement