Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UK Singles Top 40 Chart Archive?

Options
  • 03-08-2006 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭

I don't know whether it's due to copyright restrictions or because no-ones interested enough in reading or making one but I have to say it's pretty darn impossible to find a site out there that gives a regular week-by-week archive of the for all the british top 40 singles charts! The best that seems to be around are ones sorted by artist only. :(

Basically all I'm looking for is an easily naviable site whereby if for example I want to see a list of the top40 from February 3rd 1981 I can do that and see it presented in a nice run-down from 1 to 40. Does anyone know of such a site and if so could they post a link here?

All info gratefully received.

Comments

Advertisement