Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dark Areolas/Nipples

• 03-08-2006 7:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm 19 year old girl and and have very dark areolas/nipples all the other girls that I've seen pinkie coloured nipples, am I some kind of freak or do other peple have this as well, is there any thing I can do to change the colour of them, it can be a big worrying where boys are consurned as I do not want it to get out that I've dark nipples.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭OwenM

Absolutely normal, and very attractive. A lot of guys like brown nipples, it's exoctic. MY Girlfriends go dark when she sunbathes and she gets lots more attention.....from me i hasten to add...

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Thats totally normal. I have been lucky enough to encounter both, though unfortunately never on the same girl. I like em myself. But u know, I like boobs.
    Guys do.
    So Im told.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

sensitive wrote:
    I'm 19 year old girl and and have very dark areolas/nipples all the other girls that I've seen pinkie coloured nipples, am I some kind of freak or do other peple have this as well, is there any thing I can do to change the colour of them, it can be a big worrying where boys are consurned as I do not want it to get out that I've dark nipples.

very sexy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

sensitive wrote:
    is there any thing I can do to change the colour of them
    jesus:eek:

look, the boys will love them, trust me.

no matter what, the boys will love them

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

ferdi wrote:
    jesus:eek:

look, the boys will love them, trust me.

no matter what, the boys will love them
    Yep.
    Again.
    Men Like boobs.
    Even that chick from total recall with three.
    Even that topless blue skinned chick in that manga cartoon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

In order to draw a conclusive scientific answer to this question I think pictorial data would be in order.

I'll get me coat, a mac to be more precise...:D

All joking aside you are perfectly normal. Stop worrying about natural variations in skin tone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Raspberry or toffee.

The think is every girl starts out usually with raspberry colour nipples (unless thier skin is very dark) and then as you mature they darken, again how much depends on your colouring.
    So you boobs and nipple are more mature then the girls you have been comparing yourself too.

Really boy/men for the most part will be too busy going/thinking
    BOOBIES \0/
    to be paying heed to what colour your nipples are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks you made me feel much better & for the guy who wants a pic whats your email, just joking.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Almost... it almost worked... maybe next time...:D

If I had to pick between the two I would go for brown but I don't need to pick! :D

But then again I'm not fussy! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Jambo

Hmmm .. Brown is def better !! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,950 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,013 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

sensitive wrote:
    I'm 19 year old girl and and have very dark areolas/nipples I do not want it to get out that I've dark nipples.
    Sensitive - dark nipples are absolutely gorgeous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

They mean you touch yourself at night too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,496 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Behave!

I prefer nipples with a bit of colour definition. Some areolas just seem to fade out around the edges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭SexeeAussie

I say CHILL!!!! I understand you being insecure about parts of your bod, but in all honesty love what you have! Judging by the above posts, men like all sorts of coloured nipples/areolas.....

I used to be paranoid re the size of my nipples (sorry, TMI) as I remember one bf saying they looked like football boot studs, BUT I didn't realise at the time that he was actually complimenting me! In fact, what I thought would be a turn off for blokes, actually became a good thing!!!;)

Go with what you have darling, and don't worry about everything! What some guys won't like, others will! You can't please em all!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

\0/ BOOBIES!!!!

they sound very sexy, dark nipples are! dont be worrying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭conical

sexy tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

Yep.
    Again.
    Men Like boobs.

Ohhh yehhhhhh ... she had a banging set
    Dark nipples ... never though about it ... BOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBIEEES ... pants like dog and humps leg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

Are Black, Indian or Asian girls less attractive? Certainly not! Don't worry about it OP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭LikeOhMyGawd!

If you have pale skin then they may look a little conspicuous but as long as they are not pitch black you shouldn't worry about appearance too much. After pregnancy women's nipples tend to darken down anyway

And of course some guys dig a nice 'pair of brown eyes', and in any case, boys like boobies, period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Wing Walker

I used to be paranoid re the size of my nipples (sorry, TMI) as I remember one bf saying they looked like football boot studs

:eek: :DNice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Dreamer 7

Yup me too, I never thought about it until I went to the gaeltacht yrs ago and us girlies got naked. i was like "Hey urs are pink!" never knew there could be different colours!

My man loves them like that tho so dont worry its cool to be different!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Lone Wolf

I think i can safely say on behalf of most of the guys here dark nipples are a great turn on. You have nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭BoozyBabe

Dreamer 7 wrote:
    Yup me too, I never thought about it until I went to the gaeltacht yrs ago and us girlies got naked.

Do you know how many guys little soldiers you've just made stand to attention by saying that!!!!:eek: :D

BoozyBabe wrote:
    Do you know how many guys little soldiers you've just made stand to attention by saying that!!!!:eek: :D

He he never thought of that.............it was a summer of new expierences alright!;)

Dreamer 7 wrote:
    Yup me too, I never thought about it until I went to the gaeltacht yrs ago and us girlies got naked. i was like "Hey urs are pink!"

Please, continue...

;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

keep it on topic people!
    B

Beruthiel wrote:
    keep it on topic people!
    B

True. Apologies.

I have to say that I haven't had the pleasure of having darker coloured ones but it would definitely be a turn on.

As others have said though, guys really don't mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Dark nips are so sexy, don't worry about it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

so are we gonna move this post to After Hours so we can go off topic on it, hehe :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead once made love to a girl with no nipples. No word of a lie. She wasn't a girlfriend so we never spoke about it but there was a definite eye contact a moment after her nippleless breasts were revealed. Pigheads look was a :eek: but a lot subtler than that.

To this day Pighead doesn't know if she actually doesn't possess nipples or more crushingly if it was just because I'm a terrible lover and couldn't awaken them. Thaedyl Beruthial please help put Pigheads macho ego at ease.
    Is there such a thing as a nippleless girl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Jumanji

Sorry Pighead, but you just suck, & not in a good way either!!!!! :p

I have come across girls with inverted nipples that stick in completley but the is a definite dimple where it goes in so Pighead you would have noticed that. Never heard of no nipples tho, bit of a waste of a tit them IMHO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

you sure it wasn't a window manequin pighead? :p

dark coloured nipples on girls are extremely sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Cremo wrote:
    you sure it wasn't a window manequin pighead? :p

dark coloured nipples on girls are extremely sexy.
    Come to think of it she didn't say much.
    And no definitely no dimples. It was as smooth as a eh breast with no nipples.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Guys calm down, I know it's a thread about nipples which can get some of you all flustered but at least try to stay on topic as Beruthiel asks.

It's not getting moved to AH yet as this was started by an Unregistered user.

Yep.
    Again.
    Men Like boobs.

I know that all too well, I was talking to my sister today and she asked me if i was pregnant, I nearly dropped, thankfully it was a false alarm. i never thought of that.

I've always tried to keep a top/underwear of some sort on in bed for fear ridicule and keep the lights off, I was surprised that guys find it sexy, i'm sallow skined my sisters are fair skined so that may explain why they are not a "brownie"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Hey -- I used to worry that mine were too light coloured....

It's variation, like hair colour, etc.

chill!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

so it's all sorted then:

boobies are teh win \o/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭willy wonka

about the no nipples thing. I read in a magazine about a woman who had breast cancer and had her breasts removed and had them reconstructed without any nipples. This may have been the case with this girl.
    Or maybe - u know how sometimes you can have a superfluous nipple? well I would say people are born without nipples in the same way that sometimes you can be born without an ear or a leg?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

hmmm dark ones... penelope cruz style! sounds good to me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭antSionnach

about the no nipples thing. I read in a magazine about a woman who had breast cancer and had her breasts removed and had them reconstructed without any nipples. This may have been the case with this girl.
    Or maybe - u know how sometimes you can have a superfluous nipple? well I would say people are born without nipples in the same way that sometimes you can be born without an ear or a leg?

Or maybe - just maybe - that was no woman!:p

Verily I agree with the sentiment expressed herein. Dark nipples mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement