Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Double eviction tomorrow?

Options
  • 03-08-2006 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭

I read this on digital spy forums, its only a rumour mind you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

I believe its true, Dermot mentioned it on BBLB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

I believe its true, Dermot mentioned it on BBLB.

Cool, Suzie and Mikey to go

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i agree.
    leave imogen and jenni alone.
    i want jenni or imogen in the last three.
    they are the only two remaining that i would like to see pimping stuff on tv.
    yes, i'm only saying this because i find them both to be extremely good looking.
    shallow? yes, but i don't care. it's only tv.
    they are also probably the two least offensive people in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

julep wrote:
    leave imogen and jenni alone.
    i want jenni or imogen in the last three.
    they are the only two remaining that i would like to see pimping stuff on tv.
    yes, i'm only saying this because i find them both to be extremely good looking.

Theyre hot, well, Imogen anyway, she might lose her top or something on one of the last days!!!! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

i heard a housemate will be returning too. hope it's two cos i'd want Nikki and Grace in there. Would like Bonnie back too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Would like Bonnie back too!
    I don't think we'd notice a difference if bonnie was brought back

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Russell Brand said it last night at the very end of BBBM just as he was saying saying goodbye he said, "See you tomorrow night for the Double Eviction".
    Thought it would've got more coverage than that.

As for one of the HMs that was evicted going back in, I really hope that they don't do that. It never works because they have seen the way they have gone on in the house and then act all reserved when they go back in. It's jus grasping at straws fro the producers of the show imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 squiggy

Apparently the HM with most votes goes, then the other 3 left has to choose one other to go, then there will be a previous HM going back in too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

squiggy wrote:
    Apparently the HM with most votes goes, then the other 3 left has to choose one other to go

If that's the case it would be funny if they all chose a different housemate. What would the producers do then? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Kolodny wrote:
    If that's the case it would be funny if they all chose a different housemate. What would the producers do then? :)
    They could have to decide among themselves! Commence cat-fight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 42 squiggy

Kolodny wrote:

Its just what i heard but I reckon it'll work like this Mikey will go leaving the girls to vote, Imogen & Suzie will pick Jennie coz they wont pick each other after being best friends

Advertisement