Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Aftermath of stolen car crash i saw a half hour ago

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Anan1 wrote:
    Thus posing the question - is banning worse than death?;)

I'd be a lot more upset if I got banned from this forum compared to reading in the paper that a joyrider has killed himself when the car he was driving crashed into a tree

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

But I grant you that my use of the word "overreact" in a previous post was inappropriate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

I don't think any of the posters could look the grieving mother of a scumbag, dead joyrider in the eye and tell her he deserved it.
    i could do that, if the truth hurts then so be it.

Regarding their rubbermanufacturing, its to do with adreneline and the fact that they are "expecting" a crash. Similar to the way a racing drivers crash is not the same as an ordinary roadway crash, because their "expecting" a crash to a certain extent and the adreneline. I remember reading that from some book of wisdom before, forget the name. Perhaps someone else can shed more light on this theory as i too find it amazing and unfortunate that the fooks manage to escape injury so often.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Jasus I knew someone should have locked this one nice and early!

To those offended, sorry if you feel as a Mod I was being unduly flippant and endorsing the Judge Judy er Dread tendencies of certain contributors. I was making an observation really, though one which was arguably wide of the mark as they both lived and will proberly do something very similair before very long.

The thing is next time is could be someone on this board or even this forum who is zipped inside a bag because they lived to brag to thier cider infused mates who proberly think its "great gas" altogether.

Hoping scotes die early and often is'nt admirable but people have thought alot worse like "lets nick that car and drive it to bits!"

Mike.

Advertisement