Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Team Boards.ie

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

ansan wrote:
    So is there gonna be a kick-about in the pheonix park tonite? cos i'd be up for that!

:)

YES!!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!! Theres a whole thread about it called "First meeting of the boards football team this thurs at 8"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 ansan

ok

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

super, see you there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Look what my original thread that was hijacked by Stekelly has turned into!!

I haventr had the internet for a month and it seems as if I have missed alot. You guys have set up a team? Have I missed my chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Well we've had a few training sessions, getting to know each other etc... but the money hasn't been paid and theres still plenty of room. Training in the park tomorrow (see the latest thread) if you can make it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Well we've had a few training sessions, getting to know each other etc... but the money hasn't been paid and theres still plenty of room. Training in the park tomorrow (see the latest thread) if you can make it.

Im off to Edinburgh tomorrow so cant make it but im definitely interested so if next week is not too late then Ill come then.

I have missed alot on boards over the last month!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Kingp35 wrote:
    Im off to Edinburgh tomorrow so cant make it but im definitely interested so if next week is not too late then Ill come then.

I have missed alot on boards over the last month!
    Yeah I've missed the Leeds/Bray reports! Neither have been doing too well since you disappeared... coincidence?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 JoeSixpack

a bit late to this i know but just wondering if ye are looking for any more players? I used to play alot but haven't played in about 2 years through travelling. Just looking to get fit again and get my touch back but can commit to the season. i play left back normally but can play either wing, back or midfield.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

JoeSixpack wrote:
    a bit late to this i know but just wondering if ye are looking for any more players? I used to play alot but haven't played in about 2 years through travelling. Just looking to get fit again and get my touch back but can commit to the season. i play left back normally but can play either wing, back or midfield.

Yeah course there is. We're meeting in the Phoenix Park tomorrow at 6.30 pm. Anyone is more than welcome to join.

Cheers Xavi6, Will make it there for 6:30.

• Advertisement

JoeSixpack wrote:
    Cheers Xavi6, Will make it there for 6:30.

The Phoenix Park is a big place!! You know where exactly we'll be?

i know i read a tread on where it was before. Just spend the last while looking for it but can't seem to find it. i know i read a gaa pitch somewhere!! If you have a link to that tread it would be great or i suppose you could just tell me!!:D appreciate your help

JoeSixpack wrote:
    i know i read a tread on where it was before. Just spend the last while looking for it but can't seem to find it. i know i read a gaa pitch somewhere!! If you have a link to that tread it would be great or i suppose you could just tell me!!:D appreciate your help

I just sent you a private message with the exact place. You should find it no hassle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

Xavi6 wrote:
    Yeah course there is. We're meeting in the Phoenix Park tomorrow at 6.30 pm. Anyone is more than welcome to join.

Ill be in the same boat as joe soap!
    where abouts in the park is it?
    does it cost anything etc?

Thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

does it cost anything etc? E100 for the season. Havent started collecting it yet.

where abouts in the park is it? There is a thread called Training this week. Look
    in that for details on where to meet and what colour t-shirt to wear.

linky: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054989323&page=3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭opeldave

does it cost anything etc? E100 for the season. Havent started collecting it yet.

where abouts in the park is it? There is a thread called Training this week. Look
    in that for details on where to meet and what colour t-shirt to wear.

linky: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054989323&page=3

Much appreciated Black Wizard.
    Ill see ye all there/ish.look for the lost dude in the bashed up silver renault going around in circles:p
    p.s. im right footed,can play anywhere midfield wide middle even know to play as striker but i prefer midfield right wing or Midfield sweeper.
    havnt kicked a ball in anger in nearly 4 years got bless my gammy ankle:D

Advertisement