Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Cabinets

Options
  • 03-08-2006 10:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

If your reading this, you must have an interest in Arcade games/Arcade Cabinets and so you should support my push for a dedicated Arcade forum by posting in my thread under system/forums which is here :D -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054957623

Anyway, until an Arcade section is added, ill have to use this :cool:

If anyone owns an Arcade cabinet, could you post here so we can share info on cabinets? I recently bought 4 cabinets and currently have 2 fully up and running.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

There's a thread on this on the emulation board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

The emulation board is pretty dead. An arcade board would be even more dead. You'd be better off trying Killer Cabs as they have quite a small, but friendly community.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭smokingman

I've got a 1978 Taito Tabletop that originally had Zaxxon on it - I converted it to play megadrive games but it really needs another overhaul.

I'm hoping to put a 19" flatscreen, old pc with a linux dist and MAME in it someday.

It's been on my "list of things I must get 'round to" for a long time tho....

Advertisement