Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Altern8 return to Dublin

Options
  • 03-08-2006 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

Ministry FM presents............

ALTERN8 RETURN TO DUBLIN!!!

Friday August 25th @ The belvedere hotel Denmark st Dublin.
    Support comes from:

PILGRIM

+

Ministry FM DJ's Mick Masterson and Super D

For a night of some serious Old Skool Classics and Hardcore
    Doors @ 10pm
    Come early as venue has limited capacity :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Get in there you beauty :D:D:D im there the last nite was the best nite in years in Dublin,cant wait for this :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭harryballs

same here bud, i was away in manchester the last time they played so i'll defo be goin to this one. a nice warm up before i hit ibiza on the 29th.

harryballs wrote:
    same here bud, i was away in manchester the last time they played so i'll defo be goin to this one. a nice warm up before i hit ibiza on the 29th.

oh you lucky bas***d im only back from Ibiza a week and crying here to go back:o :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sounds perfect for carrying on the antics after Daft Punk:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

my thoughts exactly tman :D

• Advertisement

Altern-8august-edit-am.JPG

ELEVATE and Ministry FM is very pleased to announce the return of the Old Skool legends 'ALTERN-8'. Altern-8 first graced the Elevate crew back in March of this year and was such an explosive success- we’ve booked them for Part II.
    The Altern-8 guys formed in 1989 and have since captured imaginations around the world with their two man show, showcasing their unbelievable producing/djing talents (these guys are the real three deck masters), and we're delighted to announce their return.
    Fresh from their South American tour the boys will be spinning an explosive two hour set of your favourites 90’s house music, along with some of there own worldwide smash hits like 'Evapor8' and 'Activ8'- tracks that received such huge response that they hit the top ten in the UK charts- prompting a performance on ‘Top Of The Pops’ in the early nineties.
    Altern-8 have collaborated with some of the biggest names in the industry over the years i.e. Prodigy, Kraftwork, Derrick May to name but a few … so we are very happy to announce their return to the Belvedere Hotel on the 25th August for what is guaranteed to be one of the best nights of summer 2006.
    Support on the night comes from PILGRIM, a man who’s a legend in his own right. PILGRIM has played in some of England’s top clubs/events and is also one of Dublin’s most sought after Old Skool jocks, so we’ll be expecting him to warm things up very nicely for the Altern-8 boys.
    As mentioned above the event takes place in the Belvedere Hotel, which has limited capacity of under 300, but makes for an explosive atmosphere- so be advised to get there early, this will definitely be one NOT to miss.

A note for anyone know is going to the Daft Punk Concert before this gig:

If you keep the stub of your ticket you will be able to get into the Altern8 gig for 10 Euro.

Cant wait for this,any chance of getting in for a tenner mate ;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Hopefully, there'll be a full house tomorrow night. If it's half as good as last time, it will be a great night.

My last post was deleted :mad: what is the story i was just on about how this gig went?:confused: it was the business vids to follow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

F****** amazing nite. When are they coming back? :D

They are actually back in a month or two but are not playing out they are back for a session for someones birthday so im hoping to tag along to that ;) as regards playing out well probably not this year but they will definitely be back the boys love it here i was talking to them after the gig and they said they love playing here as the crowd are so up for it and the atmosphere does be brilliant,it was indeed a cracking nite even the people i spoke to who were in Marley Park for the DP gig said it was a top nite,apparently over 80 who were at the DP gig came to Altern-8 and used their tickets to get in for a tenner reduced price.

I'm currently uploading my videos from Friday,i gave my camera/camcorder to one of the Ministry lads who shot a 25 minute video (i took some other vids as well) so im uploading that to google video and the rest to youtube watch this space.:)

Me and CTRob had a marathon session that went onto the next nite,was some craic cheers again Rob :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Jesus jonny... you never learn do you

tman wrote:
    Jesus jonny... you never learn do you

what are ya talking about man?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭DUB1

yea top nite i shud of got ctrob 2 introduce us tune of da nite 4 me was true faith-take me away wat a tune but dat holds a special place in my heart im going all .................:D

Advertisement