Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucid Dreaming Guide : 1 : Improving Dream Memory

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Kharn wrote:
    It's been pointed out to me that not remembering dreams is maybe not such a good thing. By this I mean I have never remembered any dream in my 28years plus of existence. I never really thought much about this until someone told me that this is highly unusual and a potential sign that I'm not getting proper sleep. It's got me thinking because I've been working nights for the last while and I'm completely shattered most of the time cause my brain wants to be awake during the day-light hours etc (I'm sure this is a common complaint for people who've switched sleep patterns), but now that I've been thinking about it, I've started wondering if it's not a sign of a bigger problem.

Just curious I guess - do other people normally remember dreaming?

same problem here, i never remember dreams, its really weird, i always wake up with an empty head with no recollection of ever dreaming.... strange :(

Advertisement