Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everything sounds like Coldplay now.

Options
  • 04-08-2006 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

I just saw this on paramount comedy. I've seen it a few times its kinda old but I just thought I'd post it. It's actually a pretty good song, makes a good point too.

http://www.everythingsoundslikecoldplaynow.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Heh, that's really good, I'd never heard that before!

True enuff as well...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I saw this on tv too, lmao.
    EDIT: Actually I saw a better one, 'and it was all coldplay' or something.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I would rather drink four month old moose piss from a jagged cup made out of my own scrotal sac than ever hear any part of that so bad it kills babies song ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Thats good stuff, dont agree with it, but it's good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

I would rather drink four month old moose piss from a jagged cup made out of my own scrotal sac than ever hear any part of that so bad it kills babies song ever again.

lol you paint one hell of a picture dr

• Advertisement
Advertisement