Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your GTA Screenshots

• 04-08-2006 6:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Lets see yours then. :) This one is from Vice City. Heres me in my stylish golfing outfit, having a bit of fun with the poleece.

EDIT: Prt Scr key will do it. :)

untitlediu3.th.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Remember folks on Imageshack use the thumbnail not the full on image....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

gtabk3.th.jpg
    Mmmmm. Best car mod for SA ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

There I was hiding in the swimming pool, all I had left was a Colt M4 to take on the coppers again, got them down in the end too but just about! :)

gta1eu0.th.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

gtabk3.th.jpg
    Mmmmm. Best car mod for SA ever!

Ahhh!!! I missing out all the fun. Went to buy SA for pc in Navan yesterday and no shop has it. Should of got it when I was in Game last week. Could of got VC and SA all for €40. I'll have to get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

When you drive off a bridge, jump out in midair and then land on your upturned truck, what the hell do you do then?
    stuck1.jpg
    stuck2.jpg

firetruck.jpg

I also managed to run over myself jumping out of another car too, that was funny.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

What could be more scarey than getting a new set of rims?! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

What could be more scarey than getting a new set of rims?! ;)

Ha thats deadly, forgot about that mission. Does doing that crash the game when you get out of the garage?

No, everything continues to run fine... it's actually really handy to do aswell because he really doesn't like it when I hit the nitro :D
    Beats trying to do insane stunts and killing him every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Only have GTA's on ps2. Is there any difference in SA or VC on pc compared to ps2? Might pick them up cheap sometime. Be great to have fraps footage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

PogMoThoin wrote:
    Only have GTA's on ps2. Is there any difference in SA or VC on pc compared to ps2? Might pick them up cheap sometime. Be great to have fraps footage.

no difference to maps/gameplay. main difference and benefit of buying them on PC is the modding community built up around the games

• Advertisement

And another pic... this is what my CJ looks like at the moment... a big fat biker who likes to stalk the 'hood doing stealth knife kills on random people, before dissapearing into the night on his freeway. :D

And another pic... this is what my CJ looks like at the moment... a big fat biker who likes to stalk the 'hood doing stealth knife kills on random people, before dissapearing into the night on his freeway. :D

Hehe I prefer the checkered shirt, green jeans and leopard cowboy hat. Feared in the hood. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

no difference to maps/gameplay. main difference and benefit of buying them on PC is the modding community built up around the games

MP3 Audio in games as well

I thought I'd go for a bit of an ol' dance. :) *cringe*

dancingje3.th.jpg

I guess you'd have to have been there, but...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Lets see yours then. smile.gif This one is from Vice City. Heres me in my stylish golfing outfit, having a bit of fun with the poleece.

Here's me having fun with the police!

th_gta3_01.jpg

Very nice of you to let them suffer away like that. :)

Ruu wrote:
    I thought I'd go for a bit of an ol' dance. :) *cringe*
    "The roof, the roof, the roof is on fiiiire!"
    the_roof__the_roof.jpg

cart.jpg level40.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

BopNiblets wrote:
    level40.jpg
    I managed to get to level 60 before I got bored :D Brown Tunder ftw!

I still can't get the Hunter in San Andreas, the Vehicle Locations map made by GamerLady says there's always one in the San Fierro naval yard all the time, but it's never there for me! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

BopNiblets wrote:
    I still can't get the Hunter in San Andreas, the Vehicle Locations map made by GamerLady says there's always one in the San Fierro naval yard all the time, but it's never there for me! :(
    You get the hunter when you complete the flying school. If memory serves, I think you have to get 100% in each of the tests before you get it.

EDIT: Its true that the hunter is in the naval yard, but that's only when you reach 100% of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭raheny red

You get the hunter when you complete the flying school. If memory serves, I think you have to get 100% in each of the tests before you get it.

EDIT: Its true that the hunter is in the naval yard, but that's only when you reach 100% of the game.

I'm not at 100% and it's there for me!

boatbh3.th.jpg

Myself and Lance got into a spot of bother. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

This one never fails to amuse me. Toilet humour ftw.

normal_gallery193.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

That's hilarious! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭trecool

BopNiblets wrote:
    When you drive off a bridge, jump out in midair and then land on your upturned truck, what the hell do you do then?
    stuck1.jpg
    stuck2.jpg

firetruck.jpg

I also managed to run over myself jumping out of another car too, that was funny.

Did the car not go on fire and BLOW UP?

Spot the truck, took a ramp below on the street and ended up in a spot of bother on the light rail track. :)

untitledeq7.th.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

heh, back when GTA3 was new I had great fun ramping all sorts of vehicles up there and aligning them on the tracks to get smashed by the train :)

• Advertisement

trecool wrote:
    Did the car not go on fire and BLOW UP?
    No. Do they normally do that when landing in water?

Advertisement