Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel/Lebanon/Hezbollah Crisis Thread was the "Is Israel right" thread

Options
1394041424345»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

crowd.
    I believe people have to have the responsibility to choose when and how they protest. This wasn't the manner to do it, and they caused this as much as the Israeli's that pulled their triggers.

Oh ... I don't know cheer-leader klaz ... say maybe .... firing above the crowd's heads? Y'know ... warning shots that tend to make civilians duck and run for cover?

But no ...... the IDF just went for the "live target-practice with a little blood splatter" option straight away.

TBH, I find your thoughts and comments and willingness to defend the shooting dead of civilians to be absolutely f*cking disgusting. And indefensible. F*cking disgusting. Less than human.

TBH, I find your thoughts and comments and willingness to defend the shooting dead of civilians to be absolutely f*cking disgusting. And indefensible. F*cking disgusting. Less than human.

Fine. I didn't expect much approval in it. However "The less than human" part I find offensive. Disagree with me if you want. However, get a grip and leave the insults out. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭Frederico

I believe people have to have the responsibility to choose when and how they protest. This wasn't the manner to do it, and they caused this as much as the Israeli's that pulled their triggers.

That is absolutely ridiculous, some warped vision you have there.

Fine. So you don't believe people bear the responsibility for their own actions? That protestors should know how not to protest? Grand. I guess I do have a warped perception compared to ye guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 johnthesavage

Klaz, the issue here is that the Israeli troops opened fire on unarmed civilians. I'm open to correction on this but AFAIK they didn't bother to fire any warning shots, or tear gas etc etc.
    It's nonsense to say that the protesters were to blame.

• Advertisement
  • Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I've been wondering for a while whether this thread had run its course, and I guess when it's descending into abuse is as good a time to end it as any.

klaz, if you're offended by what a poster has said, report the post. Lemming, you should know the rules by now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement