Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israel/Lebanon/Hezbollah Crisis Thread was the "Is Israel right" thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Burgermaster

No they don't. That link you gave says:

This was on June 5th. Over a month ago. I think if a poll were taken now it would show strong hatred for Israel's sledgehammer-to-crack-nut approach. Israel is to blame for the growth of Islamic terrorism since 1948. It has sought colonies and treated Arab civilians in a Cromwellian way.

Israel has always sought peace, if you read all the histroy books it will indicate that all Arab nations sought the destruction of Israel since its inception.

They have the right to do whatever it takes to protect Israel including destruction of Civilian homes as they harbour terrorists.

Israel neither wants or can afford war but they have no option as their very existence is jepoardised every day and the so called dracionian measures would be taken by any country under ceaseless attack.

The Arabs of all nations have put foward and spouting more Anti-Jewish Sentiment than the Nazi's every had, they are actually worse than the Nazi's.

And as for the Palestinians they are Jordanians and Egyptians or anyone as I could call myself one as it is a loose term for a group of predominant terrorists

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Israel has always sought peace, if you read all the histroy books it will indicate that all Arab nations sought the destruction of Israel since its inception.

They have the right to do whatever it takes to protect Israel including destruction of Civilian homes as they harbour terrorists.

Israel neither wants or can afford war but they have no option as their very existence is jepoardised every day and the so called dracionian measures would be taken by any country under ceaseless attack.

The Arabs of all nations have put foward and spouting more Anti-Jewish Sentiment than the Nazi's every had, they are actually worse than the Nazi's.

And as for the Palestinians they are Jordanians and Egyptians or anyone as I could call myself one as it is a loose term for a group of predominant terrorists
    Yawn. Do you actually beleive that rubbish you write? Have you ever opened a history book on the subject of do you just like to spout inane drivel on a subject you clearly know very little about? I'm not even going to address your points as they are clearly not worth the bother. Nice catch phrases and hyperbole through. Keep it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Burgermaster

The Saint wrote:
    Yawn. Do you actually beleive that rubbish you write? Have you ever opened a history book on the subject of do you just like to spout inane drivel on a subject you clearly know very little about? I'm not even going to address your points as they are clearly not worth the bother. Nice catch phrases and hyperbole through. Keep it up.

Obviously you know nothing of the subject, because you are driven by your own deluded incorrect information.

I suppose you want to live in an oppresive muslim regime, that skims money from the contrubutions from the world, condones killing civilians, condones suicide, condones anti-semtisim, condoes barbaric treatment of women.

I could go on for days but if you want to live like that by all means...

Oh by the way I am Jewish, Served in the IDF and have lived there for 22 years just point to note

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The Saint and Burgermaster, tone it down right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Israel has always sought peace,

Israel neither wants or can afford war

The Arabs ....are actually worse than the Nazi's.

Sweet suffering Jesus........:rolleyes:

Israel has attacked and invaded every country it borders. Its very inception was based on terrorism by Jewish groups. It takes perverse pleasure in destroying the infrastructure of its neighbours and seems to display a bizarre desire to provoke Arabs to attack it (as in the current crisis). The majority of Israelis quite obviously see Arabs as subhuman (as your post proves) and want to grind them into the dust. Yes, the Israelis are a peace-loving bunch alright!

As for the Arabs being worse than the Nazis..........whatever. (You do realise that Jewsgenerally got on fine in Arab countries until they forced the founding of Israel on Arab land?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

Israel neither wants or can afford war but they have no option as their very existence is jepoardised every day

Then why has Israel basically started a war (bombing an airport, bridges, blockading ports) on another country today, supposedly over a terrorist attack where 2 soldiers were kidnapped? Hardly an existential threat.

You see - people outside the bubble can see the contradiction. Israel displays its strength of arms and military prowess over a relatively impotent neighbour to secure its interests while bleating about its victimhood.

Still, I've been expecting this would happen since the Syrians pulled back.

Lebanon - it's like a bone or a toy really.

Of course, we get the usual po-faced, bland sop from the US.

So in response to Arab anti-semitism you yourself then compare "the Arabs" to the Nazis!

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Why stop there!

Surely they're not really "people" of whatever nationality at all at all, are they?
    Oh by the way I am Jewish, Served in the IDF and have lived there for 22 years just point to note

Eh, you should be even more objective about this than Conor is so!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭The Saint

Nothing like a member of a conflict to have impartial views on the subject. Anyway since you believe this stuff I will address some of it but I'll not go into details as I'd be here forever.

If Israel had always sought peace why did it invade Lebanon and bomb Beirut killing 20,000 people in 1982 and occupying it for 20 years? David Ben Gurion said that Israel in any conflict should use it as an excuse to ethnically cleanse and expand territory. This seems to have been policy since even before partition. While some Arabs have voiced their willingness to destroy Israel Israel has actually acted on detroying Palestinain nationalism. Is eithnic cleansing a peaceful practise? Is colonising land captured in a war a peaceful practise? Not to mention that doing this is in violation of international law. Are Israels actions in the occupied territory that kill three times as many Palestinians that Israelis killed peaceful? Is spliting the territories into bantustans a peaceful practise? Is targeting civilian infrastructure (also against international law) a peaceful practise.

I don't disagree that Israel has every right to target terrorists. My problem is when it does so it also kills large numbers of civilians which there seems to be a complete disregard for. There have also been reprorts of children being targetted as well as unarmed civilians.

Would you like to tell me how Israels existance is being threatened every day? This rhetoric seems to have no basis in fact. Please tell me in the last few weeks how many Israelis have been killed? Now tell me how many Palestinians have been killed. How many people have been killed by qassam rockets in the last five years? Now tell me how many Palestinians have been killed in the same period by Israeli air strikes. Israel has peace agreements with Egypt and Jordan. Syria is not going to do anything. Israel has not been attacked by another country in 23 years. Palestinians on the otherhand see their land being taken everyday for settlement expansion with their rights to a state along the internationally recognised border being denied by Israel. Palestinains are displace, houses destroyed and moved from Israel into the terrotiries. Now tell me whos existence is being jeopardised.

I wouldn't quite say that Arabs are worse than the Nazis. There is quite a lot of anti-semitism in the Arab world but this is largely a consequence of Israels actions. I'm not saying it's right, its not. Before mass Jewish immigration to Palestine in the late 19th century Jews, muslims and Christians lived in peace in Palestine and in Arab countries throughout the region. This changed however with the partition of Palestine (55% Jews, 45% Arab and after the 1948 war 78% Jewish and 22% Arab), the ethnic cleansing of 700,000 indigenous Arabs and settlement of immigrants. Funny how people get upset with things like that.

You follow your statement about Arabs being anti-semetic and worse than the Nazis yet you follow it with a post stating that all Arabs are terrorists. So you cry foul at Arab racism and yet make a statement like that. Anyway, if you say that Palestinians are actually Egyptians and Jordanians then aren't most Israelis Europeans, Russians and Americans? Palestinians are the indigenous people from that land who have lived there for hundreds if not thousands of years. It doesn't matter what they are called they are the ones who have lived on that land before being displaced and dispossesed by immigrants.
    Obviously you know nothing of the subject, because you are driven by your own deluded incorrect information.
    Please point out to me what incorrect information I have given.
    I suppose you want to live in an oppresive muslim regime, that skims money from the contrubutions from the world, condones killing civilians, condones suicide, condones anti-semtisim, condoes barbaric treatment of women.
    I have no affection for any of the oppressive regimes in the Middle East. It would be helpful though if Western governments, primarily the US didn't support them. As I have said repeatedly I don't condone terrorism, either state or paramilitary, anti-semitism or abuse of women.
    Well done. As I said above it hardly gives you an impartial perspective. May I ask where you emigrated from and do you think immigrants have more right to the land than the indigenous people just because their religion?
    The Saint and Burgermaster, tone it down right now.
    Point taken. Appologies.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

The irony...

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭New_Departure06

The Nazis believed in territorial expansion - like Israel. The Nazis believed in killing the peoples of the occupied territory - which Israel does. The Nazis were anti-semitic and the Israeli state is anti-Arab. Israel is behaving with a Herrenvolk mentality and is the modern version of Nazi Germany - albeit with the Jews replaced with the Arabs as the victims of an infernal state-sponsored hate. Israel has fomented the anti-semitism in Arab countries by refusing to negotiate with the democratically-elected representatives of the Palestinians, undermining its claim to be a democratic state.

After your country ethnically-cleansed 770,000 Arabs from their homes in 1948. I'd be pretty mad too if someone did that to me.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

You can afford it with all that US taxpayer's money, Abrams tanks and F16's. Israel does want war and pretends not to for PR reasons. Israel is seeking "Living Space" in Arab lands. It is occupying the Syrian Golan Heights. The IDF are worse than the Black and Tans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 giggidtygig2

I dunno, that whole situation over there is a shambles. I mean when you can understand and empathise with both sides, you know SOMEONE is talking sh1te. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭lisaloo

Im in Israel at the moment and i believe firmly the Israel is again trying to protect itself in an unprovoked attact from Hizbullah. i definatly feel safer knowing that the army are working to protect the people. can you imagine if this were to happen in Ireland attacks from North and Sounth. all you pro palastinians, (a nation wich Ireland are) would soon be begging for help from uk army.

i believe that Israel has to protect itself. please dont write back with the crap that this is not Israeli land. it always will be Israelis land.

Wednesday morning's attacks, which occurred 17 days after Cpl. Gilad Shalit was abducted in Gaza, opened a second front on Israel's northern border, including barrages of Katyusha rockets and mortar shells.

Israel needs to protect itself.

its the ----ing muslims theat are wrecking this world.

as Israel have just said we will protect ourselves in whatever way we have to. Good luck to them i say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

lisaloo wrote:
    Im in Israel at the moment and i believe firmly the Israel is again trying to protect itself in an unprovoked attact from Hizbullah. i definatly feel safer knowing that the army are working to protect the people. can you imagine if this were to happen in Ireland attacks from North and Sounth. all you pro palastinians, (a nation wich Ireland are) would soon be begging for help from uk army.

i believe that Israel has to protect itself. please dont write back with the crap that this is not Israeli land. it always will be Israelis land.

Wednesday morning's attacks, which occurred 17 days after Cpl. Gilad Shalit was abducted in Gaza, opened a second front on Israel's northern border, including barrages of Katyusha rockets and mortar shells.

as Israel have just said we will protect ourselves in whatever way we have to. Good luck to them i say.

How is wrecking civilian infrastructure and killing innocent civilians protecting Israel?
    How is it "retaliation" to kill civilians when Hamas attack a MILITARY target (in retaliation for the IDF shelling civilians on a beach)?
    This is a cycle of violence that will only lead to the insecurity of both peoples.
    Incidentally it wasn't nor will it always be Israel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,914 ✭✭✭fly_agaric

lisaloo wrote:
    can you imagine if this were to happen in Ireland attacks from North and Sounth. all you pro palastinians, (a nation wich Ireland are) would soon be begging for help from uk army.

Actually, this situation in Lebanon deserves another mention of the analogy with Ireland and whether the UK would have been justified in launching military attacks in response to IRA terrorism in the UK and the north.

The analogy is far closer to a perfect fit now.

So, do you think the British should have maybe blasted Moneypoint to bits (to encourage the Irish govt. to act more forcefully against the IRA) or rocketed Dublin airport's runways or blockaded Dublin port (to stop the IRA getting weapons) in response to an IRA attack in London?

After all, the men and materiel would probably have come from the Republic, SF is a legal political party here and the IRA had many sympathisers in the Republic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

sovtek wrote:
    How is wrecking civilian infrastructure and killing innocent civilians protecting Israel?
    How is it "retaliation" to kill civilians when Hamas attack a MILITARY target (in retaliation for the IDF shelling civilians on a beach)?
    This is a cycle of violence that will only lead to the insecurity of both peoples.
    Incidentally it wasn't nor will it always be Israel.
    I agree with you there on most fronts.

Israel is a very very aggressively protective nation.
    They wear that on their sleeve.It's no secret.

It's the wrong way to go about things,conflictors here in Ireland discovered that the hard way aswell but at least they discovered it.
    The answer is talk and compromise.

Hamass are the stupid ones here as are hizbollah for agravating the situation.
    It's not that difficult to release a few IDF soldiers.
    It's not that difficult to learn how not to fertilise the IDF going on an aggressive defensive spree... Unless of course you dont want to learn this and unless of course you dont want compromise.
    Thats not saying Israel arent stupid too, they are.

Ok there are some who'd say Both are provoked constantly to the point of not giving a damn.
    But thinking about it, its the not giving a damn thats the problem on both sides as and from what I can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

lisaloo wrote:
    please dont write back with the crap that this is not Israeli land. it always will be Israelis land.
    pls don't write this crap that it is the israelis land, because it wasn't it hasn't been since biblical times, they moved in because england invaded previously and had control of the area, it wasn't englands either, and when israelis started immigrating there they moved in and acted like the NAZI's, they wanted all the Arabs gone and called for a jew only state..... so wtf are you on about! please tell me

the UN knows israel is doing wrong, and have tried to bring charges against them on several occasions, israel is wrong, and they just wont admitt it.
    oh yeah and this really adds weight to your argument............ asshat:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

It has to be said that the Lebanese, Hammas, Hezbollah and Palestinians in General are a timid lot. Could you imagine the backlash if the Margaret Thatcher bombed Dublin Airport as “collective” punishment (as the Israeli foreign affairs spokesperson said on bbc today) during the 80s IRA campaign.

sorry fly agric...missed your post before posting

If your crowd of land stealers and occupiers weren’t there in the first place we wouldn’t have the Islamisist sh.it we have to put up with in the first place. You made Hammas!!! A Plague on all your houses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

oh yeah and this really adds weight to your argument............ asshat:rolleyes:
    2 week ban

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

lisaloo wrote:
    all you pro palastinians, (a nation wich Ireland are) would soon be begging for help from uk army.

I think you confuse the notion of "begging for help" with "handing them a carte blanche to do as they see fit".
    i believe that Israel has to protect itself.
    Indeed.

I assume you also accept that there are limits as to what constitutes reasonable defence based on the nature of the threat?

Would you care to state where those limits lie? And if Israel oversteps those limits in the future, will you be willing to say "this is no longer acceptable action in the name of defence"?
    please dont write back with the crap that this is not Israeli land. it always will be Israelis land.
    Which land are we talking about, now? The land Israel seized in the name of defence? The illegal settlements? The land that notionally should be Palestinian under any agreement that has been reached?

The only way all of it can be Israeli land is if we also accept that land which is currently not Israeli somehow should be.

No, its not. Its the extremists, regardless of religion.
    I'd ask them to qualify what they mean by have to, because I read it more as want to than anything else.

But hey - you're free to approve of carte-blanche defence. I find it a bit extreme, personally, especially because its a tacit admission that any side in a conflict can defend themselves as they feel they have to.

Ultimately, such reasoning legitimises the actions of both sides.....unless you wish to apply double standards. Personally, I'd prefer to say that there are limits.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

lisaloo wrote:
    all you pro palastinians, (a nation wich Ireland are)
    I think it's clear from this thread alone that there are quite a number of people in this country who support Israel's actions and additionally a few of us who maintain that both sides are acting like prepubescent children with bombs arguing over a large sandpit where a few public spankings for leaders of both sides wouldn't be undeserved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,423 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Israel are making huge mistakes here, proportionate response is not being used.

If i punch you in the face you have every right to beat me up. But what Israel are doing is beating me up, and then beating up my entire extended family as a punishment. I'm sorry but you lose the moral high ground when you put my baby cousin in intensive care.

In Gaza there was one IDF soldier captured. This was an act in response for the 10,000 Palestinians in Israeli detention (without trial or legal representation) In response to one Hostage, Israel Kidnapped half the Palestinian government, Blew up Palestine's only Power station, cut off their water, destroyed their bridges and killed more than 70 palestinian people, including many civilians and children.
    On what planet is this a proportionate response?

In lebanon, 2 IDF soldiers are captured and 3 killed again in response to hundreds of Lebanese Citizens who are being held by Israel without charge or Legal representation. In response, Israel invades lebanon (causing more IDF casualties) and bombs power stations, bridges and the Lebanese airport, blockades the Lebanese sea ports, kills dozens of innocent lebanese people, including women and children, and basically wages all out war.
    Not a proportionate response.

This kind of reaction is never ever going to improve Israeli security, it's completely insane. Imagine if Britain had invaded Ireland and blew up our infrastruicture after the london bombings or if Ireland had invaded Northern Ireland after Unionists (in collusion with British security forces) bombed Dublin and Monoghan? Over reacting to everything is just adding to the problems and putting peace further and further into the distance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Israel have taken this too far. They are not taking the appropriate actions.They could had perhaps interacted with the Lebanese government and perhaps had cooperated with them in closing down Hizbullah. However it's all too late now and they have killed 52 people so far in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

It's hardly as though this is Israel's first response to provocation since the pull out.

That also imply that it is not the first provocation Israel has received since the pull out, wouldnt it? I understand rocket attacks launched over the border on Israeli towns have been a regular occurence since the Gaza pull out. The IDF was no longer in place to patrol the Gaza side of the border, and the Palestinians either were unable to prevent attacks, or just as likely were carrying them out themselves.
    Israel seems to think that the Holocaust gives them the right to do what they like.

Palestinians seem to think likewise about old door keys and property deeds.

No they dont. Targeting terrorists is one thing, targeting civillians as easy substitutes is another.
    One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

I keep seeing this. Its the stupidest most brainless inane fence sitting phrase I've ever heard of, and people keep on spouting it like it means something profound. How can you criticise the IDF or Israeli policy if you actually believe in that phrase? After all, one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. Since that is true, the IDF cant be criticised because theyre somebodys freedom fighter.
    The IDF are worse than the Black and Tans.

Well you know what they say New Departure, "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter".

As I already noted, Human Rights Watch have confirmed the IDF investigation that the family was not killed by their shelling. Also, digging a tunnel, shoring it up, moving out the dirt and doing all this without tipping off border security was hardly done over a wet weekend.
    So, do you think the British should have maybe blasted Moneypoint to bits (to encourage the Irish govt. to act more forcefully against the IRA) or rocketed Dublin airport's runways or blockaded Dublin port (to stop the IRA getting weapons) in response to an IRA attack in London?

Another silly analogy that is repeatedly trotted out. Ireland co-operated in the fight against SFIRA and other paramilitary groups, and many Gardai lost their lives doing so - Jerry McCabe being hopefully the last. Hamas are the Palestinian government, and Hizbollah are in the Lebanese government. SFIRA never, ever, ever, ever served in an Irish government during the troubles, and I cant even recall a SFIRA TD being elected prior to the peace process.

The simple truth is that terrorist groups operating in Palestinian areas and along Israeli borders are either part of the local administrations, are sponsored by regional governments and powers, or have reached a "dont bother us and we wont bother you" understanding with the local dictator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Slainte70

For those of you who have said "it's just two soldiers…such a severe response …", Let me remind you that army service is compulsory in Israel. Therefore every Israeli has a son, a daughter, a brother, a sister, a father, a friend, a neighbour or a grandson serving in the IDF. To kidnap these two soldiers is like kidnapping one of their own family members.

The Israeli loyalty to one's countrymen may be difficult for many of you to comprehend, as it is not every country which will go to the end of the world to bring their fellow countrymen home. Lebanon (which has Hizbollah members sitting in their government) will pay a high price for allowing Hizbollah terrorists to flourish in their country.

Nazralleh and Hizbollah know this only too well yet they continue with this provocation, entering Israel, killing eight soldiers and kidnapping two soldiers. Israel pulled out of Lebanon in September 2006…there was absolutely no legitimate reason for Hizbollah to commit this act of war.

Regarding the kidnapping of Cpl. Shalit on the Gaza border…again Israel pulled out of the Gaza Strip and resumed position on the 1967 borders, when Hamas terrorists attacked soldiers on the border, killing three and kidnapping Cpl Shalit. This provocation together with the 1000 quassam rockets which have hit the Israeli town Sderot is unacceptable.

Israel has taken so many steps to peace yet when Hamas and Hizbollah fire rockets to Ashkelon, Haifa, Sefat, Nahariya and surrounding areas…many of you point the finger at Israel. It must be extremely comfortable and convenient for you to pass judgement, while sipping your coffee in Killiney, Killarney or wherever you may be. Just because you are "out of the bubble" does not necessarily mean your view is clearer or more accurate than those who live in the region. Enjoy your coffee! I'm off to the bomb shelter…

You're last post really hasn't swayed my opinion at all. Lebanon is not responsible for what Hizbullah (a group of Lebanese Shi'ite insurgents) do. So therefore why should Israel be slaughtering innocent civilians in the capital Beirut (52 was the last figure I heard). Those are children of people, husbands, wives, etc etc.... diplomacy would be used by any respectable country. It is now apparent that Israel isn't one of them.

Israel haven't taken very many steps to Israel. They are now ignoring the Hamas government how is that a step to peace... and the Gaza Strip isnt enough, they should be given the West Bank back as well. About your point on rockets, these are homemade and are nowhere on par to using advanced fighter jets / bombers.

They could had easily sorted this out with the Lebanese government no doubt....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Slainte70

Jakkass wrote:
    They could had easily sorted this out with the Lebanese government no doubt....

Aah yes, I was wondering when we would get to this...negotiations...which would lead to Nasralleh demanding the release of Samir Kuntar and another few hundred terrorists with blood on their hands. Have a look at this link to refresh your memory as to who Kuntar (the poor Lebanese prisoner) is:

http://us.geocities.com/myjoy18/abbas.htm

In October 2000, three Israeli soldiers were kidnapped (similiar scenario to what happened yesterday) taken deep into Lebanon and subsequently killed by Hizbollah terrorists. Israel negotiated with Nasralleh and agreed to let 430 terrorists free in exchange for the bodies of the three soldiers and Israeli businessman Elhanan Tennenbaum. Thirty four Israeli civilians were subsequently killed due to the suicide bombings of some of the very same released prisoners.

think of how many innocent Palestinians and Arabs that have died under Israeli attacks. My bet would be that it's a way bigger figure than Israeli deaths.

convenient for you to pass judgement, while sipping your coffee in Killiney, Killarney or wherever you may be. Just because you are "out of the bubble" does not necessarily mean your view is clearer or more accurate than those who live in the region. Enjoy your coffee! I'm off to the bomb shelter…
    Hey..its because of your actions the rest of the world doesnt live in a bubble anymore. Zionisim gave us Hamas, Hizbollah and al Quida...thanks Israel you're worth every sheckel.

good good points!! Israel and its possessiveness of creating the division walls, and making settlements in the West Bank / Gaza have made people annoyned and frustrated. It is getting worse not better btw

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_in_the_Israeli-Palestinian_conflict_2003 thanks to a user who PM'ed me it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

Have a look at American people's opinions on what's happening...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203357,00.html

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement