Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVE 0.0 experiment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

yeah its funny

on a side note i was on a 40 jump run to QS last night, passed through friendly camps in HED and 36N i got to B3Q and there was 3 dreads in system, enemy ones O_o

i waited almost a half hour in a 300au safe spot for them to leave, scared the crap out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Dermington

Never saw this before. Worth a look

im gonna send him some cash when i get home, i sold my miner today for a tidy sum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I just read the whole thing very funny stuff :)

Made me want to start up eve again

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

jaggeh wrote:
    im gonna send him some cash when i get home, i sold my miner today for a tidy sum

You probably sold it to a macro miner.

• Advertisement

nah i sold it to a member of my alliance, i camp gates with him a lot and mentioned i was selling. this cash will fund me getting a battleship and heavy assault cruiser, with cash left over for spares.

i can make money and minerals quicker by chaining battleship spawns in 0.0
    than i could with mining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

jaggeh wrote:
    yeah its funny

on a side note i was on a 40 jump run to QS last night, passed through friendly camps in HED and 36N i got to B3Q and there was 3 dreads in system, enemy ones O_o

i waited almost a half hour in a 300au safe spot for them to leave, scared the crap out of me.

Lol off topic much? :D
    jaggeh wrote:

Lol off topic much? :D
    jaggeh wrote:
    nah i sold it to a member of my alliance, i camp gates with him a lot and mentioned i was selling. this cash will fund me getting a battleship and heavy assault cruiser, with cash left over for spares.

i can make money and minerals quicker by chaining battleship spawns in 0.0
    than i could with mining.

Lol off topic much? :D Lawl matt!

On topic I read yer man's story. He writes he really well. Had me pissing myself laughing loads of times great stuff. I can't wait to read more.

Ry

Ry wrote:

On topic I read yer man's story. He writes he really well. Had me pissing myself laughing loads of times great stuff. I can't wait to read more.

Ry

he writes he very much

.....bad grammar much?

jaggeh wrote:
    he writes he very much

.....bad grammar much?

PO!O haed muchc1?/one?

On topic. I've had a bit of trouble keeping up with his posts though. They don't seem to update too easily on his Blog. I found them by just changing the address to the next number in posts but it was a bit awkward.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

INNOMINATE NIGHTMARE has his frozen dead body up on escrow for 250 million isk if anyone is rich/stupid enough to want it.

• Advertisement

ahit seems he has caught on to eve fairly quickly ;)

he has a 7.5 standing in ASCN territory so he has safe passage if he comes through us.

jaggeh wrote:
    ahit seems he has caught on to eve fairly quickly ;)

he has a 7.5 standing in ASCN territory so he has safe passage if he comes through us.

Sorta defeats the purpose of the blog though he's heading south trying to avoid being podded and what have you in a shuttle / crappy frigate now he's in no risk of that from one of the largest alliance's and more than likely has more money than most vet :confused: .

hes been given docking rights, that doesnt mean hes safe.
    -A- have been raiding the pipe for the last week, they are trying to take over stain atm. its gotten so bad that ascn and fix have come to a point where we have a NAP...... i never saw that coming (so much for the daily raids into fix territory) priory and a few other pirate corps have been raiding ascn space too. i doubt he has more money than most veterans but i know he has quite a bit. We would rather have good press than be seen as the next 'mighty ducks' or 'christian fundamentalist group' although if you google ascendant frontier the first page is all about us nothing funny :)

http://00experiment.blogspot.com/

lol ascn are a bunch of PR master minds :p

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

PR or not its funny as hell. :D

ASCN 4Tw!!! Funny though how he is then attacked by one of us in his latest thread :D Can't wait to see if he names and shames the pilot :p

Ry

Advertisement