Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Remembering dreams since this board started!

• 04-08-2006 10:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭

I've been remembering loads of dreams since this blinkin' board started and I'm not sure if I like it or not!

If anyone has read the "stress dream" thread you'll have seen that I have recurring cow dreams. I haven't had one for a couple of years now but it reappeared last night with a whole new angle to it! In the dream I couldn't find my wee boy, I went outside, which had morphed into my parents farmyard, and heard some children shouting in the shed. In there were some little boys taunting a small angry looking bull which was behind a fence. Of course my wee boy and one other had climbed over the fence (bear in mind my wee one is not even 2). The other boy had climbed onto the bulls back and it was going bonkers so my boy picked up a pitchfork and started attacking the bull!

Now this adds a whole new dimension to my cow dreams!
    Anyone else found they've been remembering more dreams lately?

P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Actually, I remembered the dream I had this morning very well. Much better than any other dream in the past couple of months. I defenitly went to bed last night, after reading this forum, thinking I'd make a point of remembering something. It worked.

Sorry to hear your not enjoying it anyway.. my dream last night was a bit of a nightmare too, but I find them interesting to have every once in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Heh, since I started reading this board, I've been remembering my dreams each morning. I think it's interesting and definitely worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Yes, I tend to pay closer attention to them now.
    I will awaken and think "Hey! I just had a dream! Now, what were the details?"
    Then I quickly write them down before I forget them again.

Unfortunately, they are quite uninteresting at the moment! Mostly about work.

Had a dream the other night that someone made homemade Popcorn Balls and I got to eat the last one. It was yummy! (so odd to be eating in a dream! What is up with that?).

But yes, this forum makes me more aware and I'm glad of it!

L4L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

SAme here, Ive started remembering big chunks aswell

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yes, it's interesting how the mind works. You call attention to dreams and start remembering some.

• Advertisement
Advertisement