Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Old (ish) Lego on Ebay

• 04-08-2006 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Has anyone looked at prices stuff is going for on Ebay lately,the Monorail (Space/Airport versions) sets in particular :eek:

Quite chuffed that the 7745 intercity train goes for big money too as I have it (and it aint for sale)

Crazy to think that a lot of it has become seriously collectable,probably all 20/30 somethings going after stuff they didnt get for their birthdays/christmas

Discuss

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

Well i dont have old lego yet, have a box of 70s lego in my room, but I did notice that some of the box sets from the 80s are going for around 70 to 80 euros. The early lego from the 50s is very collectable, particularly the plastic I.87 cars made in the 60s. The Volkswagen can be worth anything up to Ioo euros. I bought some early 70s catalogues for 8 euros.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23 lostcarpark

If you have old sets in good condition, you can get big money for them on eBay, but if you're buying, you can pick up some bargains too.

I got 7745 and it's one of the best sets Lego ever made, and also the 4558 Metroliner (paid a bitmore for that, but it came with a huge stack of extra track that would have cost more than I paid for the train if I'd bought it new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭Kenjd

I have the 7745 myself. Sitting in a box in the attack in perfect nick! Not mint condition but good. Cant beleive it's worth big money but hey! Must take it out and set it up one of these days!
    Ahh the memories!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Doesn't seem to be for sale any more. How much was it going for?

Advertisement