Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's going to WIN BB

Options
  • 04-08-2006 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

With a week to go (I think, umm maybe it's two, can someone fill me in plz) who would you WANT to win. Not who do you THINK will win. But who do you WANT to win.

Bear in mind even if an old housemate was to re-enter they're not entitled to win. So there is 8 to choose from.

Who to you WANT to win? 55 votes

Pete
    0% 0 votes
    Glyn
    32% 18 votes
    Richard
    45% 25 votes
    Mikey
    10% 6 votes
    Susie
    1% 1 vote
    Imogen
    0% 0 votes
    Aisleyne
    3% 2 votes
    Jennie
    5% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭gutta

chump wrote:
    With a week to go (I think) who would you WANT to win. Not who do you THINK will win. But who do you WANT to win.

Bear in mind even if an old housemate was to re-enter they're not entitled to win. So there is 8 to choose from.

I think you need to add a "don't give a sh1t" option to your poll.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭Carcharodon

Would like Richard to win because i find him funny and entertaining

Pete to me just seems too good to be true, i find his niceness a bit annoying and i dont think his sadness is all too genuine.
    He just stands there looking really sad sometimes as if he cant handle it all.
    I thought the task where they had the secret room was annoying, he couldnt just enjoy it like a normal person would.

Glyn is entertaining but there is something about him i dont like, i think a previous poster said it best when they said something like

Glyn is a boy who thinks he is a man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

gutta wrote:
    I think you need to add a "don't give a sh1t" option to your poll.

well that is an option - you just don't select any

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

glyn all the way. he's the only one who doesn't strike me as contrived. he just comes off as a nice kid who's had a really valuable experience by being in the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Pete has it in the bag

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭XchampagneX

Pete or Glyn ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

I'd say Glyn will snatch it over Pete, he's a really innocent lad who I think will win!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

its gonna be close between Pete and Glyn but i think Glyn might just edge it now that Pete is losing support. TBH i thought Pete would win and i wanted him too but Glyn is more popular now....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Pete, wouldn't have minded Glyn up to now, but when he voted for Pete who's one of his mates over Ashleyne cos he fancies her, I thought it was ridiculous.

Then last night he just bugged the **** out of me supporting Grace. I know he's only young but its stupid how he couldn't see what she was like. Even Imogen's being quiet about Grace because she knows she was in the wrong..
    He's just getting on my nerves too much lately.

Wouldn't mind seeing Jenny win either - she seems really genuine!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

chump wrote:

Thats all changed now, one out of the 4 housemates will get to go back into the main house and will be elligible to win.

I want Nikki to win, but failing her then Aisleyne. She's been playing the game ;)

And cos i really would not like to see pete win it.

Cant stand Glyn and his voice...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

Ash could well win it, everyone is bitchin about her in the HND and she will get some sympathy, everyone likes to root for the victim

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

NIKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

Go Nikki go!!!

Come on, how can you not love her many faces?? She's "hi-LAR-ious"!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

while I adore Pete I am pedicting that Glyn will snatch it, because of the whole growing up over 13 weeks thing.

I hate him myself as he is a bit of an immature little prat LOL I am hoping that side of his personality shines through and he will come third...behind Nikki and PETE!!!!!!!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

if anyone snatches it, it will be aisleyne. given the amount of bitching about her in the house next door, not to mention nikki and pete doing nothing but smooch all the time, she could clinch it.

Nikki will damage petes popularity. Nikki's chances of winning have collapsed since she went into the house, It is starting to look like she will go after richard or Jennie. Poetic justice if she goes before jennie, but that will not happen.

Also those people annoyed by the returning housemates twist are chosing to vote for aisleyne as a "protest vote" The twist was designed to bring nikki back and she has been disappointing since she went in. Its as though she hopes to sail her way into the top spot based on her experience on the outside and doesn't feel the need to do anything.

Advertisement