Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOB the builder

Options
  • 04-08-2006 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Bob and his two mates were working on a building site when a brick fell off the scaffold and hit bob taking his arm off. His quick thinking mates popped it in a plastic bag and brought him to hospital. A few hours later his mates were amazed when out came bob with his arm reattached ready to go back to work.
    Next day a wheelbarrow fell on bob and chopped his two legs off. His mates popped them in a plastic bag and brought him to the hospital again. SAme as before out came bob with his limbs reattached ready for work again.
    The next day a window came loose and fell on bob chopping his head off. His mates popped it into the plastic bag again and made their usual trip to the hospital.
    After ten minutes the doctor came out and said he was very sorry but bob was dead. His mates were stunned. They explained to the doc about the previous trips to the hospital and the miraculous work that was done with his arm and legs and asked what was different this time. The doc replied:

Normally we could have reattached the head but he suffocated in the plastic bag !!!!!!!!

Wasn't really funny when I heard it and looks less funny now I've read it but its friday and I've typed it, so there:p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

gramlab wrote:
    mick was dead.

Who the hell is Mick? I thought it was Bob . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭gramlab

Micky Bob --- But his mates call him mick or bob depending on whether he's dead or not:o

Typo fixed:)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Sofaspud wrote:
    Who the hell is Mick? I thought it was Bob . . .

:D Funnier than the joke itself IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

gramlab wrote:
    Wasn't really funny when I heard it and looks less funny now I've read it
    well said!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

How is that funny? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

gramlab wrote:
    Wasn't really funny when I heard it and looks less funny now I've read it but its friday and I've typed it, so there:p

Okay, so u deserve a few :D:D:D:D:D:D:D s then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

So you "typed" a cut and paste but forgot to change "Mick" to "Bob" in one place. Funny stuff. :)

Advertisement