Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strat threads merged

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

The Highway One series have a thin, satin nitro finish, which Fender claim allows the wood to resonate better (than what I'm not sure). It's not for everyone and it wears easily. Some like it. Some don't. I'm not too keen on it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Duff_Man

ah i like the sound of that! would it belike the worn finishes on the gibson sg's? i mite invest in a highway in a while! they are a decent price!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

I have a Highway1 strat and its great. I don't have much to compare it too(not played many strats) but it is really well made. The finish is very light and chips easily. It stays in tune well sounds great and I would recommend one. I got the maple board one which is a kinda matt finish. When I want to upgrade all I would do is buy better pickups(have to be Bare Knuckle). I believe the Thomann price is quite good. I got mine in the US but got stung at customs and double charged for trying to get away with it! :mad: B@stards!

Advertisement