Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Show Us Your ASSETTS Thread!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

Posted by Hail 2 Da Chimp :

How come none of the girls here have posted their bums?

County posted mine and no one said they liked it :'o(

Ha!
    but at the Internet Cafe you couldn't load them to your hard drive anyway.

Wanna see your REAL Bum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Go to page 1. And hail, do you really wanna see my bum:p :rolleyes: ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

i know he is gone but hopefully he will see this... Hail i think every woman and some of the guys on in TCN want to see you hiney so do woman and man kind a favour and bear all!!!! we (as in L and I) will make it worth your while!!!

And who is 'we' Jules??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

you and her

• Advertisement

er eor! error you are wrong

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well, I didn't even read her post!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Maybe you should try doing that Tar! :p

Tar.Aldarion doesn't have the time for reading, strap yourselves in girls, and feel the G's.

where takola where?

• Advertisement

where what doom???

Hmm...DOOM

where did hail insult you?

yes tar?

Two pages back in the post after thread, and it wasn't insulting. Just very very funny!!! :D

Soory, I was just shouting your name [strike]in the throes of pleasure[/strike] for no reason.

you are a dirty dirty man, i like you

See you at the beers. I'll bring my filthy mind!

now don't you go taking advantage tar

Jules I pity you already! :p

Doomspell wrote:
    now don't you go taking advantage tar
    Don't you have a bit of Irish in you?

Would you like a little bit more?

Why do you pity her takola, I'm clearly a stand up guy. :D

• Advertisement

What's with you tonight Tar? You're scaring me! :p

Shea? Cad tà tù ar implying?

Are you referring to me?

Shea!

You don't get the joke ? :eek:

Ok then, Being part Irish and part Danish means you are part Irish.
    Would you like a bit more in you? is sexual, now reread the post. :D

takola wrote:
    Jules I pity you already! :p

please ill suck him in and blow him out like bubbles!!!!

Tar, Why don't you just ask her for a quick shag? We know you can't do much better! :p

jules80 wrote:
    please ill suck him in and blow him out like bubbles!!!!

OMG You are off your head!!!!!!! :eek:

Tar, Why don't you just ask her for a quick shag? We know you can't do much better!
    That sounds quite insulting to doom, tacky. Unless you are impying we are both fantastic people.

Jaysus, sounds like I have my shag off jules.

• Advertisement

How??? I didn't mean it to be insulting! :eek:

And don't call me tacky! :mad:

or was that insulting me... anyway he wouldnt be able for it!

Jaysus jules! Are ya fooking insane love.

And tar, I did get but I was trying to forget about it as quickly as possible. Therefore using irish
    dirty ****:rolleyes:

Jules, we should warn you that Tar is only barely out of nappies!!! He's only a baby so you'd have to go gentle on him! :p

Doomspell wrote:
    Jaysus jules! Are ya fooking insane love.

And tar, I did get but I was trying to forget about it as quickly as possible. Therefore using irish
    dirty ****:rolleyes:
    She is insane, it's her that wouldn't be able for it.
    Or do you mean insane to want to **** me? Because you know that's not true. ;)

Oh, and I'm sure you got it hehe.

So do you like me because I'm complicated or manipulative or is it because I'm irrational

• Advertisement

Ok ok I'm going to clarify.. I was implying that you couldn't last very long tar! What with you being a virgin and all! :p

Sorry Doom, Didn't mean to imply anything!!!!! :(

So do you like me because I'm complicated or minipulative or is because I'm irrasional?
    I clearly love you for your spelling abilities honey.
    Oh, I don't know if you are any of those things, are you? Do you make the Tar fantasy list?

If I was a virgin takola, at least I would have an excuse for being average. ;p

Thats ok takola.

ah the younger the more egar to please!!!! also might not be able to go as long but can recover much quicker

I clearly love you for your spelling abilities honey.
    Oh, I don't know if you are any of those things, are you? Do you make the Tar fantasy list?

I got 2 out of 3 so there! Irrational, yes and complicated, look at my prof!
    Don't mock my blondness!

Right! I'm gonna sulk now:mad:

• Advertisement

Jules, I'm sorry, but it would seem Tar is already spoken for! :D

jules80 wrote:
    ah the younger the more egar to please!!!! also might not be able to go as long but can recover much quicker
    You know me so well. :eek:
    I got 2 out of 3 so there! Irrational, yes and complicated, look at my prof!
    Don't mock my blondness!

Right! I'm gonna sulk now
    I'm sure you have manipulative covered too.
    That's a perfect score!
    Jules, I'm sorry, but it would seem Tar is already spoken for!
    People can vy for me!
    And taken by whom?
    I'll be the one doing the taking around here!

Ok now I have a headache. And I want some tea! :(

Oh contrair, none of us speak we simply type

ah a man who see what he wants and takes it... i like it!!!!

viva le beers!!!!

I'll be getting a bus up on sat morning, staying in the westin hotel, five star, 10 metres from the pub. Now to get me a pal for the night. :P

****ing hell, a five star! Jaysus I'd stay in the ****ing pub

ill be your drink pal!!!!!

ah jules, don't break him

Well, I don't have to pay for it doomspell, being liked has advantages :eek:
    Costs 160e for the night.

Ah drink...and maybe more? :p
    food

• Advertisement
Advertisement