Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone network down?

• 04-08-2006 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭

Am getting network busy for about the last hour. Is it local to me, or all over?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Belfunk

yep they are having problems at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

that's been resolved now I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭jleavy

Hi Folks,
    Does anyone know what exactly the Vodafone "statement" was regarding the outage they had today? I need to do a report but don't really wanna ring Vodafone to get messed about.

I looked for some web links, but apart from a deleted RTÉ news article, I can't find anything.

TIA,
    Joe

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Bulmers

Heard there was a major break on eircom fibre network which resulted in 30% of voda customers unable to make calls.

Report was on RTE 6 1 news yday evening from voda spokeswoman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭jleavy

Bulmers wrote:
    Heard there was a major break on eircom fibre network which resulted in 30% of voda customers unable to make calls.

Report was on RTE 6 1 news yday evening from voda spokeswoman.

wow - we have fiber in Ireland? And here's me on a 28.8K modem :-(

But, thanks for the information!! :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

Yeah that was a real pain, I was heading away on vacation and wanted to make some calls before I left, had to use a payphone instead. I also sent a email and my mate didnt get it til yesterday!!!

Advertisement