Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex Housemates set to return to BB house??!?

Options
  • 04-08-2006 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

i wonder why sezer wasn't invited back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

If it's true then it'll definitely be Nikki that goes back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Due to his 'legal difficulties' I would imagine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Please God let Nikki return!

I'd have given my right ball bag to see her try to cope with automated Big Brother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

hahahahaha ohman that would have been quality!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

If she'd been put on hold she might have spontaneously combusted! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Probably going to be Token.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Oh lol,yeah,forgot about Leeroy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wed

they'd hardly let shabaz back in???

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

wed wrote:
    they'd hardly let shabaz back in???
    No he walked, George and Dawn aren't allowed either.
    If Mikey and Suzie stayed it'd be great to have Grace back in. She'd kill Aishleyne too I'd say. She was quality television!! A right Chelsea girl!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

lol

I hope Nikki comes back in, she has to. Shabaz would be good to throw in for a while either, livin things up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

why not all of them... and plenty of alcohol...
    that'd actually make it interesting for the last 2 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

F*ck Nikki. Can'r stand the bint.

Chuck Leeroy in for the sympathy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

There was another one mentioned just now who can't get back in for 'legal reasons'. I wonder did she rape somebody too? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Ah! So on Tuesday, 4 ex housemates go into the house next door. One will then be voted into the main house and will be eligible to win.

I was just about to place a bet on Paddy Power for Glyn to win, but methinks I shall change my mind. This one could still be Nikki's.

Anybody know Bonnie's legal reasons?

The four who got back in should not be allowed to win. I haven't ever voted in my life but it still seems a bit unfair to the punters to who fork out in the hope of getting these people out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

what a pile of piss that is then. I mean these people were evicted because the public deemed them undeserving to win.

it would also be unfair for a person who was in there two weeks walking off with the prize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Uuuh Patsy

Pigman II wrote:
    There was another one mentioned just now who can't get back in for 'legal reasons'. I wonder did she rape somebody too? :confused:
    Coz she is a mutt?

what a pile of piss that is then. I mean these people were evicted because the public deemed them undeserving to win.

it would also be unfair for a person who was in there two weeks walking off with the prize
    That's what I was thinking, we spent weeks clearing them all out and now they get chucked back in. The only advantage is we hopefully will see more nikki!!

• Advertisement

iFight wrote:
    Anybody know Bonnie's legal reasons?

she stole a pizza :confused:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

So whats the story with Bonnies legal issues?
    I have heard nuthin' about that.
    I heard something about Sezer being accused of date-rape alright but I thought that was a storm in a tea-cup.
    U know there is a really re-he-he-ally bad taste joke about tossing the Sezar salad in there somewhere. I just dont have the heart to take it.

Still though. Whats the story with Bonnie anyone?
    I didnt like her, though she had a strange take on the english language.
    She has the only accent I have ever heard that could rhyme "Honestly" with "coleslaw."

I think the producers must have worked out (after just 6 years) that Big Brother kind of dies on it's arse with about 3 weeks to go due to low house population so they're just chucking this lot in to avoid the nightly edit consisting of people starring into space for 30 minutes as per usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I would agree with a post from another thread, maybe sezer raped Boneeeeaaaaaayyy

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/about/bb-rules.html
    Their own rules state:
    Leaving The House/The Eviction Process
    Housemates can leave the House in three ways:

They may be evicted, they can leave of their own free will (and may do so at any time) or in exceptional circumstances they may be asked to leave by Big Brother.

Once a housemate leaves they forfeit any claim to the prize money.

I really really don't like this twist. I don't have a problem with people going back into the house again, however I would question the legality of taking money from people who feel that housemates are undeserving to win and then letting them win anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Well, it'll be a definite win if Nikki gets put back into the MAIN house. I hope she does. She's possibly the best housemate ever!

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    Well, it'll be a definite win if Nikki gets put back into the MAIN house. I hope she does. She's possibly the best housemate ever!

Easy, and do the house mates know about that eviction rule?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

i was curious as to if Nikki would even be one of the four apparently the public will get to select from to go back in as she is supposed to bedoing ashow for C4 now, although they probably arent giving her much responsibility on the show and it would be good pr.

I can imagine token/leroy whatever his real name was being in contention and getting the sympathy vote from the public to go in / kinda blurring the lines with the rules as he never enterd the real house previouslyand also meaning that the new guy wont get a chance to win cos he is infact that "the new guy" while others still have fans already and dont have the "should he be able to win?" comment hanging over them.

• Advertisement

i was curious as to if Nikki would even be one of the four apparently the public will get to select from to go back in as she is supposed to bedoing ashow for C4 now, although they probably arent giving her much responsibility on the show and it would be good pr.

I can imagine token/leroy whatever his real name was being in contention and getting the sympathy vote from the public to go in / kinda blurring the lines with the rules as he never enterd the real house previouslyand also meaning that the new guy wont get a chance to win cos he is infact that "the new guy" while others still have fans already and dont have the "should he be able to win?" comment hanging over them.

If you are referring to jonathan: he wasnt even mentioned. he is not in the group of ex housmates and is not going to be in the running.

Advertisement