Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ex Housemates set to return to BB house??!?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

After the 4 people go back into the house,I doubt the public will get a say in who goes into the main house. We didn't get to decide when Aisleyne was in the secret house so chances are there'll be a twist about who goes in this time.

If there was a vote then it'd be Nikki but that might not happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

iFight wrote:
    Easy, and do the house mates know about that eviction rule?

If your referring to the Rule where "Once a housemate leaves, they automatically make any claim for the prize money void" Davina said last night that out of the four being voted back in, one of them will move into the main house and be eligible to win Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

yay. we get to see nikki in her element again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

She'll be different though now - she'll have seen how she's portrayed by the media and be a helluva lot more smart about what she does.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

iFight wrote:
    Easy, and do the house mates know about that eviction rule?
    BB also retain the right to change some of the rules during the run of the show. Edemol's lawyers will have the contracts pretty water-tight and designed to make room for this kind of thing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

JBoyle4eva wrote:
    If your referring to the Rule where "Once a housemate leaves, they automatically make any claim for the prize money void" Davina said last night that out of the four being voted back in, one of them will move into the main house and be eligible to win Big Brother.

Cool, thats the rule I was talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Jon Tickle went in before and the house mates didn't realise for some time he wasn't allowed win it dispite the rules saying it.

Probably the same deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Hobbes wrote:
    Jon Tickle went in before and the house mates didn't realise for some time he wasn't allowed win it dispite the rules saying it.

Probably the same deal.

Same deal that they won't realise or same deal that they wn't be allowed win?

Davina said the ONE housemate to go back into MAIN house is eligible. In other words BB has gone to sh1te this year and they are making it up as they go along.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

When Jon Tickle went back in he was told he wasn't eligible and that he could tell the others if he wanted, although he chose not to.

BB has been unspeakably awful this year, full of people who want the magazine and TV deals when they get out (Suzie especially - I hope she gets nada). And as per usual, the interesting people were kicked out early (Sezer, every scene with him was so watchable, he was such a sly bastard) by an incredibly fick general public. I havent watch the show in days, and I used to be one of the worst BB junkies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 linryan

i read it was because she stole a pizza from pizza hut or something and she's due in court. :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement