Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Table for 14- PLease help!

• 04-08-2006 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi

I am looking for a table for 14 on Bank holiday monday in Dublin city- it is my sister and mine's birthday so we kind of want a nice atmosphere- main courses under 20euro and most of all good vegetarian options.

I have spent an hour on the web now, and the old favourites keep coming up- dont feel like eating fajitas or curries, or bloody spinach and ricotta anything! (veggies- how are we gonna let the chefs of dublin know we are so damn sick of this lazy dish???)
    Are we being too picky here? any new gems out there that might fit? the Rhodes place is closed on that day unfortunatly. and cannot for the life of me get a Fallon&Byrne menu online...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Have you tried Dandelion? We had a girls meal there a while back (2 veggies) & they catered for 20 of us without a bother. Food was yum

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

The boyfriend, who is reading over my shoulder, thinks you should give Yamamori on Geroge's St a try. They have a big table that would take you but you'd want to ring them asap.

As they're Japanese cuisine, they have a large vegetarian selection and the food there is delicious (no ricotta and spinach in sight). Also if you have an piscitarians there's loads of fish on the menu as well as other meaty things for non veggies.

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck!

Advertisement