Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

surfboard rental

Options
  • 04-08-2006 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hi all
    I was wondering does any know where i could rent a surfboard in the connacht region or what website would give me list of places that would as im far too broke to afford to buy a board yet :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

Not sure about galway but you can rent them in ocean scene (€30 for wetsuit + board for 2 hours) and the green room (€35 for the whole day, i think) in lahinch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

The Green room don't offer board rental (at least when I enquired about it last year), on insurance grounds. You only get their boards if you're taking a lesson with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

There is an outdoor education centre on Achill (but you may need to do a lesson with them) and aswell as that on Keel bay there is a guy who rents out foam boards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭piraka

The seventh wave surf school on enniscrone beach Co Sligo rent out surf boards and wetsuits.

http://www.enniscroneonline.com/activities/surfschool.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭krinpit

Anywhere you can rent out a hard-board?

I'm inquiring about the Lahinch area specifically, but a heads-up on any other areas would be great too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭dap75au

There is a surfing forum within the sports thread. You might get more info there..

Advertisement