Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing fish

Options
  • 04-08-2006 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭

I'm about to move some goldfish out of their tank to clean it. I've been given all the instructions on cleaing it i think but I dont know how to move the fish with out causing stress. Is a fishnet ok?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 munsterchick

a net will be fine to remove the fish, just make sure you put them into something that they cannot jump out of while ur cleaning the bowl.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

thanks munsterchick. sweet...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

The nets are grand as said or you could just use a large glass to transfer them (one that's been rinsed with plain water no soap), put some of their old water into wherever you are holding them. Unless the water is really bad hold some of it back to put into the tank once it's clean.

Advertisement