Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

o2's online store

• 04-08-2006 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Has anyone bought a phone off the online store? I'm going to get one,:rolleyes: emailed them with a few queries and they got back to me ok but they said something about having to stay with my current network till they can change ports? Does this mean when I get the phone I won't be able to use it straight away?
    I would of gone to the normal store only the phone I want is only avail online.
    Also how long does it take for them to change your number back to your normal one?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Darz0re

when you get your phone from 02 just ring theyre customer care

prepay porting only takes about half an hour
    they say 2 hours to be on the safe side

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What the guys said. The online store is handy and porting shouldn't take long, depends on the amount of numbers in the queue I suppose. You shouldn't have any problems getting up and running fairly soon after you have your new phone.

Advertisement