Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D.A.V.E. The Drummer @ Junction Nightclub Galway 17th August

Options
  • 04-08-2006 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

London 303 Techno legend D.A.V.E. The Drummer will be playing a 2 hour set @ the Junction Nightclub Galway on Thursday 17th August. I'll be playing a 303 classics/old skool set 2 get things moving...
    Hope 2 see yis there... ;)

Doors 10pm
    Tax €8.
    Check out www.hydraulix.co.uk or www.davethedrummer.net

D Pimp

photo-1830.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

sweeeet!
    think i'll be working nights that night though :(

kudos for bringing some hard tunage to Galway dude, hope it pulls enough of a crowd in to make this a regular thing...

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dpimp

Recipe thursday nights have been running a few months now giving up and coming local and national techno jocks a run out... they do saturday nights as well but drum n bass.. they had neil landstrumm from scotland there thursday gone good crowd 2.. Place only holds bout 300 so its not hard 2 fill. Its well suited for these type gigs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

nice one
    i meant regular thing as in getting big names like D.A.V.E. in, you don't really get much bigger than him in his field...
    look forward to some future nights anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dpimp

ya thats the idea for the future its great as well cause these guys dont charge n arm n a leg! nxt up chris liberator :eek:

Advertisement