Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Samsung 40" LCD opinions.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

I have one. Very nice tv. Only one HDMI port though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭YoYOPowder

Have an R74 40" myself. Very happy with it.

To summarize

DVD quality - excellent
    XBox - Dont have one, but this was the LCD promoted with the Xbox, so I assume it would be perfect.
    SDTV Sky+ - Ranges from channel to channel, ranges from sh!t to quite good.
    DID showing HD content in their shops - Excellent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

How much is it in DID?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Have the same TV as YOYO, which I got last Thurs.
    Purchased from www.techsplosion.co.uk for 1469 euro, cost 137 with PostVan to get it picked up and delivered.
    Happy with it so far but I have yet to hook it up to my sat box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Woah, that's a decent price there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Ice_Box wrote:
    How much is it in DID?

bought from DID in bray there last week.

marked price was 2274, once the guy heard we were paying cash it was down to 2038.

Advertisement