Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Met office

Options
  • 04-08-2006 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

I live 100 metres from the met office in glasnevin and would like to have access to their latest readings ,cant find it on www.meterieann.ie where only dublin airport is available,anyone know where this info is available online?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Is this what you're looking for?
    http://www.met.ie/latest/reports.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

No that only has dublin airport and not the met office in dublin 9

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Ummm the weather is going to be the same in glasnevin as it will be a couple of miles away at the airport is it not?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

All weather is local, the closer to home the better, the site of the airport is very open and exposed and closer to coast. I wanna have a outside my front door reading but dont wanna spend money on my own weather station.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

That is the head office, not a station.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Glasnevin HQ is offices, tech, labs and the general forecasting division, it's not a synoptic station. There's a climate station in the Botanic Gardens just down the road (operated by Botanic Gardens) but it's I think it's a normal one i.e no live information.

Advertisement