Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get my Online Results PIN?

Options
  • 04-08-2006 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey everybody,
    I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. I'm leaving for France on Sunday for two weeks and had planned to get my results online, until I discovered that I needed a PIN as well as my examination number, a PIN which my school never thought to pass on to me. So is there any other way (preferably legal) for me to get my PIN. SEC offices aren't open until Monday so that's that option gone.
    Thank in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭HDX

ring your school,
    they have phones in france,
    you will have to put

00353 before your schools number, then the area code with the 0 ommited and finalt the rest of the number

eg.

an Irish, dublin number

good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Are you sure it's 00 in france? 00 is the code for dialling externally in Ireland, but I know in america it's 01, could be different in France

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

Raphael wrote:
    Are you sure it's 00 in france? 00 is the code for dialling externally in Ireland, but I know in america it's 01, could be different in France
    Yep, it's 00 in France too, just checked in a guidebook I have that lists them all out. Definitely try your school, the SEC itself might be reluctant to give out PINs over the phone, especially during the next fortnight as they get more calls coming in etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ah right. Would be a shame for the OP to be sitting in france, trying to phone back and not getting any luck because the code was different!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Is there a way of getting them online like through cao or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Is there a way of getting them online like through cao or something
    [joke]Yeah but to get that online you need your PIN retrieval number.[/joke]

Advertisement