Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much capitol needed to reintroduce search function

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

DaveMcG wrote:
    don't give them a dime, you're playing into their hands, lol!

Did you really laugh out loud? Because nobody else did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

I thought it was kinda funny.

If you are trying to get rid of some money these nice people always appreciate it!

Obviously your money your choice, what a nice offer to make regardless. Boardsies can be nice people too:)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'm guessing that the secret missing ingredient is time. Unfortunately, it's quite impossible to buy time, unless someone wants to pay the salary of a worldwide megastar sysadmin (read: Regi) for the next two years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

amp wrote:
    Did you really laugh out loud? Because nobody else did.

psst. you're a boring fart.
    dr_evil_pinky.jpg
    100 Billion Dollars!

quality :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I think there are some folks on the vbulletin.org forums who do little nixers like hacks etc for a few shillings. I don't know but maybe they could sort the search out too? Or the vbulletin.com support should help too:confused:

I think the search is an essential part of this site, for me, I'd much rather have slowdown than no search.

Do all subscribers get to use the full search function? I'll subscribe as soon as I have some disposable income. Maybe some day:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

If I buy a server for boards, can it be named Richard Dean Anderson?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

If I buy a server for boards, can it be named Richard Dean Anderson?
    I'll pay for half and we call it Carl Weathers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

cormie wrote:
    I'll subscribe as soon as I have some disposable income. Maybe some day:o
    Ah c'mon. €13 will get you a 3 month subscription. Don't tell me you can't afford that? I'll give it to you meself if you're really that hard up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

DaveMcG wrote:
    psst. you're a boring fart.

lOl

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Ah c'mon. €13 will get you a 3 month subscription. Don't tell me you can't afford that? I'll give it to you meself if you're really that hard up :D

lol, I'll take you up on that:D I'll get you back in 2 years after I buy my Murcielago, I'll buy you a years subscribtion in return when I'm rich.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Some people genuinely can't afford it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Victor is wiser than he looks from a distance. Genuine comment.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I know I can't. Damn studentness. A loan for the beers it seems...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

I know I can't. Damn studentness. A loan for the beers it seems...

The perfect reason to get a loan! :)

Advertisement