Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the Women!?

Options
  • 04-08-2006 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Was in Cork and went on a little pub crawl the other day. There was hardly a female to be seen in any of them.

Which pubs do the women go to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

not the gay bars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭JaneHudson

Did you go to sporty pubs? (I mean with a big screen) If there was some kind of match on it would have been mostly groups of men. I don't know any pubs that attract women in particular though.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭StandnDeliver

thats weird as there is 2 women to 1 man in cork population wise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Most Clubs in cork are sausage fests nowadays tbh

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

oddly i can never find men wehn i head out... well... men who rate over 3 on the scale of one to ten :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

GreenDoor wrote:
    Was in Cork and went on a little pub crawl the other day. There was hardly a female to be seen in any of them.

Which pubs do the women go to?

What pubs have you been going to??? They sound great! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 dt301

Greendoor,
    Id be careful If I were you...I posted a message with similar sentiments a few weeks back and the PC brigade were very quick to jump on my back....Careful now!
    The thread was even stopped....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Froot

dt301 wrote:
    Greendoor,
    Id be careful If I were you...I posted a message with similar sentiments a few weeks back and the PC brigade were very quick to jump on my back....Careful now!
    The thread was even stopped....

I think you probably posted about the lack of good looking women in cork pubs. He is asking why there was a shortage of women in general.

Most Clubs in cork are sausage fests nowadays tbh

Your kind of place then Dan :D

Most would go to all the fancy bars. Try Soho, long island, suas, coal quay, Bogayda etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Funny Funny Funny Froot did you think that up all that yourself. God how i missed the Cork Sense of Humour

Froot wrote:
    Your kind of place then Dan :D

Most would go to all the fancy bars. Try Soho, long island, suas, coal quay, Bogayda etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

I have all the wimmin...mwahahahaha!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

You only have me tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Heh, shows how much you know! :rolleyes:

:O

i think boys should be located during a drinkin trip this weekend

Advertisement