Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet Now!!!

Options
  • 04-08-2006 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Do u think Nikki can do it??

Paddy Power are offering 12/1 at the moment on any housemate other than Pete 1 - 6
    Glyn 4 - 1
    Aisleyne 22 - 1
    Jenny 25 - 1
    Richard 33 - 1
    Imogen 66 - 1

to win

Get in there quick before they change it, its worth a punt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Odds of 1000/1 has been matched on Nikki on Betfair since she was evicted. I can't stand the girl but 12/1 is too good to refuse. I actually see her as favourite to win it the way the public have taken to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I cant find any odds on nicky??
    where are they

I cant find any odds on nicky??
    where are they
    betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Only problem is the public won't be voting from the house next door into the main house. The other BB housemates will. So it is still risky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Cy Kotic

No matter how good the odds look, there is no way Pete is going to lose this. Save your cash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Aisleyne at 22-1 I like those odds. 10 to 1 on betfair to come second to pete.

Wouldn't go betting on nikki yet. she still may not get in if the housemates have to chose. She will be losing a vote tomorrow when imogen is evicted.

Aisleyne at 22-1 I like those odds. 10 to 1 on betfair to come second to pete.

Wouldn't go betting on nikki yet. she still may not get in if the housemates have to chose. She will be losing a vote tomorrow when imogen is evicted.
    Do you think Imogen would have voted for Nikki? I'd say she'd vote Grace and Mikey over Nikki. They never seemed very close to me.

Advertisement